ARSENAL SLR 106-31
5.56 NATO caliber, stamped receiver, chrome lined hammer forged barrel, bayonet lug, 24mm muzzle brake, cleaning rod, accessory lug, black polymer furniture, side folding polymer stock, stainless steel heat shield, scope rail and U.S. made double stage fire control group. Comes with one 5-round magazine, sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit.
• Caliber: 5.56 x 45 mm (.223)
• Total Length (with Compensator): 937 mm (36 7/8 in.)
• Folded Length (with Compensator): 695 mm (27 3/8 in.)
• Barrel Length: 415 mm (16 1/4 in.)
• Rifling: 6 grooves
• Twist Rate: 1 in 178 mm (7 in.)
• Weight without Magazine: 3.31 kg (7.3 lbs.)
• Muzzle Velocity: 910 m/s (2,985 fps)
• Effective Range: 500 m (550 yds)
• Maximum Range: 1,350 m (1,480 yds)
• Rear Sight Range: 800 m (875 yds)
PLEASE NOTE: If you live in a magazine restricted state and the magazine that comes with the firearm would be illegal, we will remove the magazine from the order and ship the firearm to the dealer without the magazine. We cannot ship magazines to out of state addresses and we cannot alter or customize magazines at this time. There will be no discounts for removal of magazines or other custom magazine options offered. If you are located in California and are purchasing a rifle we will be glad to send the mag to the FFL dealer as a parts kit. It is your responsibility to discuss this in advance with your dealer. We do not offer parts kits to any other states since it is only legal in CA.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have.
This site secured by 256bit encryption.
Page generated in 0.0059 seconds.