California Customers :: We are expanding our line of California Legal Rifles that will be legal under the new 2017 law. Please stay tuned to the CA Legal section of our site as we will be adding new items daily .
The APC45 Pistol was engineered to meet the demanding needs of today's police, special forces and militaries around the globe. The objective was to produce a modern, compact and light-weight alternative to existing platforms, some of these have been in service for over 50 years. Since its release, the APC45 has been adopted by many elite SWAT and military units throughout Europe with great success.
Civilian legal semi-automatic pistol variant of the APC45 sub-machinegun chambered in .45 ACP.
Includes qty. 1 25 round mag, cleaning kit and hard case (stabilizing brace, micro dot optic, and flash light are for picture purposes only).
- 7" Cold-hammer forged and nitrided barrel
- 3-lug integrated suppressor adapter for use with SD-988100-US suppressor (civilian transferable)
- Lightweight milspec hard-coat anodized 7075 alloy upper rec. with full-length optic rail and flush-fit backup sights
- Lightweight polymer lower with enhanced crisp short reset 2 stage trigger
- Full length optic rail with recessed backup sights
- 100% ambi-operation controls
- Hydraulic buffer for reduced recoil and muzzle rise
- Quick detach rear Sling loop
- Recoil-reduced closed bolt blowback operation
Please Note: Does not come with stabilizing brace, flashlight, or micro dot optic.
PLEASE NOTE: If you live in a magazine restricted state and the magazine that comes with the firearm would be illegal, we will remove the magazine from the order and ship the firearm to yourFFL dealer without the magazine. We cannot ship prohibited magazines to out of state addresses and we cannot alter or customize magazines at this time. There will be no substitutions or discounts for removal of magazines or any other custom magazine options offered.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have.
Page generated in 0.0065 seconds.