The Bulgarian-made SAM7K Pistol. This 7.62x39mm caliber pistol combines authentic, high-quality features rarely seen in the American market. Every component of the SAM7K is engineered to provide decades of dependable service. The SAM7K pistol is bound to become a sought-after shooter and collectible firearm.
Arsenal’s Exclusive Milled And Forged Receiver
Each SAM7K receiver is milled from a hot-die hammer forged receiver blank by the Arsenal Co. of Bulgaria. Other milled-receiver AKs are machined from bar stock, but Arsenal’s hot-die hammer forging produces stronger and finer-grained steel. Internal voids and cooling deformations are eliminated by the 5-ton hammer forging process.
Each forged receiver blank requires over 5.5 hours of milling before assembly. This forging and milling process is complex and time-intensive, but Arsenal’s meticulous attention to detail delivers a receiver of unequalled strength, precision and durability
Summary: SAM7K - 7.62x39mm caliber Pistol, milled receiver (hot-die hammer forged), short gas system, front sight block / gas block combination, 10 1/2 inch chrome lined hammer forged barrel, black polymer furniture, original pistol grip made to work with ambidextrous safety lever, and peep rear sight, scope rail. Includes one 5-round magazine, sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit.
• 100% new-production parts and components.
• Bulgarian hot-die hammer forged receiver, bolt, bolt carrier and double-hook trigger
• Cold hammer-forged barrel from Arsenal’s Bulgarian factory, built on Steyr manufacturing technology
• Hard-chrome plated bore and chamber
• AK scope rail.
• Substantially extended service life over other types of assemblies.
• Ambidextrous safety lever
• Caliber: 7.62 x 39 mm
• Total Length: 506mm (20 in.)
• Barrel Length: 267 mm (10.5 in.)
• Weight without Magazine: 3.67kg (8 lbs.)
• Muzzle Velocity: 710 m/s (2329 fps)
• Rate of Fire (practical): 40 rds/min
• Twist Rate: 1 in 240 mm
• Effective Range: 400 m (547 yds)
• Max Effective Range: 1100 m (1480 yds)
PLEASE NOTE: If you live in a magazine restricted state and the magazine that comes with the firearm would be illegal, we will remove the magazine from the order and ship the firearm to your FFL dealer without the magazine. We cannot ship magazines to out of state addresses and we cannot alter or customize magazines at this time. There will be no substitutions or discounts for removal of magazines or any other custom magazine options offered.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have.
Page generated in 0.0064 seconds.