Century Arms C39 V2 Milled AK Side Folding Rifle MAGPUL ZHUKOV, 100% American made! Accepts all standard AK magazines. Features a milled receiver machined from a solid 11 lb. block of 4140 ordnance quality steel, larger tee shaped magazine catch, AKM furniture compatible, bolt hold open safety and an enhanced dust cover. Our chrome moly nitride treated barrel now has a concentric left hand 14x1 metric thread that is suppressor ready. As of October 5, 2016 they come with the new side rail mount exclusive to the C39 V2 and uses the new Century side optic mount #SC1327 which provides a return to zero capability and the ability to field strip the rifle without removing the scope mount (side mount SC1327 Sold separately ). All test rifles passed a 5K round endurance test. Comes with one 30 rd. Magpul mags., Zhukov-S stock, MOE AK pistol grip and Zhukov handguard. Barrel: 16.5" with a 1:10" twist, Overall: 26" stock folded, 35.5" stock collapsed, 38" stock extended, Weight: 7.99 lbs and a 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
• Barrel 1:10 twist, concentric LH 14x1 metric thread and ready for a variety of muzzle attachments
• Chrome moly 4150 nitride treated barrel
• Milled 4140 ordnance quality steel receiver
• 1st AK side scope rail mount to offer a return to zero capability, also offers four times clamping improvement over traditional side scope rail mounts and improves sight acquisition for follow-up shots
• RAK-1 Enhanced Trigger Group
• Larger T shaped magazine catch
• Compatibility with AKM furniture
• Standard AKM sights
• Retaining plate
• Bolt hold-open notch on the safety selector
• Proprietary Chevron muzzle brake
• Bolt carrier tail heat treated to ensure maximum performance and life
• Accepts all standard AK mags.
• Comes with one 30 rd. mag.
QC Inspected ( Quick Check Inspection ): Our staff will perform a quick Visual inspection of the firearm's sights ( no cants within reason ), Magazine fit ( positive lock up ), Action operates ( bolt moves freely ) . This is an Atlantic Firearm Exclusive program .
PLEASE NOTE: If you live in a magazine restricted state and the magazine that comes with the firearm would be illegal, we will remove the magazine from the order and ship the firearm to your FFL dealer without the magazine. We cannot ship prohibited magazines to out of state addresses and we cannot alter or customize magazines at this time. There will be no substitutions or discounts for removal of magazines or any other custom magazine
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have.
Page generated in 0.0064 seconds.