FN/FAL Imbel .308 Battle Rifle, semi auto, these rifles start as original imported Imbel part kits , they are factory built on a Metric Entreprise Arms type 3 receiver made of 4140 steel by Entreprise Arms , the rifle is totally refinished in Mil Spec Zinc Phosphate ,they feature a 21 inch threaded original surplus barrel with a Zero climb muzzle brake ,original synthetic stock set, weight 9.8 lbs ,length 43 inches , ships with owners info , 20 round mag . These are a reasonably priced FAL factory built rifle and not the junky worn out part kits guns built by others.
• Rifle is configured to be close to the original issued military spec model. Entreprise Arm Type 03 steel receiver, Zero Climb muzzle brake, legal configured pistol grip, bolt hold open on last shot, adjustable gas system and carry handle. US legal components. Built with Entreprise Arms US Parts and Imbel Parts and backed up by a 1 year factory warranty.
Features And Specs
• Barrel Caliber: 7.62 x51
• 21" Barrel
• Military surplus stock set
• Elevation Adjustable Protected Front Sight
• Windage Adjustable Rear Peep Sight
• Detachable magazine
• Overall Length 43"
• Weight 9.5 lbs
• Mil Spec Parkerized Finish
PLEASE NOTE: If you live in a magazine restricted state and the magazine that comes with the firearm would be illegal, we will remove the magazine from the order and ship the firearm to the dealer without the magazine. We cannot ship magazines to out of state addresses and we cannot alter or customize magazines at this time. There will be no discounts for removal of magazines or other custom magazine options offered. If you are located in California and are purchasing a rifle we will be glad to send the mag to the FFL dealer as a parts kit. It is your responsibility to discuss this in advance with your dealer. We do not offer parts kits to any other states since it is only legal in CA.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have
This site secured by 256bit encryption.
Page generated in 0.0073 seconds.