1) Before You Buy
Purchasing a firearm online is easy as long as you follow these steps & to ensure that your transaction is processed smoothly, please review these requirements carefully before purchasing online.
- Pick Your item & Add to Cart. If buying a firearm please review all the purchase info prior to finalizing the order.
- Order & Payment. You pay us directly for the firearm or ammo / accessories by placing the order via the Web Sites Shopping cart System.
- Non Firearm Shipments. If your item is not a firearm we will ship directly to your house or preferred delivery address as long as the item is legal in your area.
We cannot ship a gun direct to you, but we can ship to the local FFL dealer of your choice. Any legitimate gun store or gun dealer has an FFL Gun Dealers license. When buying a firearm please fully review the other info listed in the payment & FFL sections before placing your order. Firearms and Ammo orders are sent Signature Required to verify delivery someone will need to be home to sign for the package any items that are returned because of lack of signature will be charged a restocking fee. We do not contact or arrange transfers with dealers this is solely the customers responsibility please do not ask us to do this for you . It is the customers responsibility to verify that the item is legal in your state BEFORE placing the order.
If you purchase a firearm and other items on the same order the entire order will ship to the FFL dealer there are no split shipments.
We DO NOT ship the these Magazines to the Following Areas.
California: No magazines over 10 rounds
Colorado: No shotgun magazines over 8 rounds. No other magazines over 15 rounds
District of Columbia: No magazines over 10 rounds Hawaii: No magazines over 10 rounds that may fit a pistol
Illinois: No magazines over 12 rounds to Chicago, IL
Ohio: No magazines over 30 rounds
- No magazines over 15 rounds to Aurora, IL
- No magazines over 16 rounds to Franklin Park, IL
- No magazines over 10 rounds to Oak Park, IL
- No magazines over 35 rounds to Riverdale, IL
Maryland: No magazines over 10 rounds
Massachusetts: No magazines over 10 rounds
New Jersey: No magazines over 15 rounds
New York: No magazines over 10 rounds
PLEASE NOTE: If you live in a magazine restricted state and the magazine that comes with the firearm would be illegal, we will remove the magazine from the order and ship the firearm to your FFL dealer without the magazine. We cannot ship magazines to out of state address & we cannot alter or customize magazines at this time. There will be no substitutions or discounts for removal of magazines or any other custom magazine options offered. Please contact your elected political leaders to express any outrage and help get the
laws repealed .
2) Ordering and Payment Options
Orders must be placed using our on-line shopping cart system so they can be recorded and tracked automatically.
Deposits are non refundable. We do not take retail phone orders.
We do accept payment via Visa , MasterCard & Discover or Debit Cards & Pre Paid Cards. Sorry no AMEX or Paypal or other options .
You card will be charged at the time you place the order there is no delayed billing options offered.
If you choose a payment option we can not switch it so please choose the one you really want to use.
Certified Check or Money Orders (No personal, company checks, COD's , Fax checks or wire transfers accepted). For Certified Funds payment must be received within 7 days of order placement or the order will be cancelled.
Canceled or changed orders will incur a $25.00 cancellation/change even if they have not shipped out and reported within 3 days of order. Any orders cancelled after 3 days will be subject to a 10% re stocking fee . We invest time and money to prepare every order that is placed on our site even before the order ships. Our business is not set up to change orders easily and need our customers to be sure of their order before placing it via the web site. Please make sure you are committed to you purchase prior to completing the online order .
We need to receive the FFL for your order within 7 days of order completion . After 10 days if we have not received the FFL from the transfer dealer
your order will be cancelled and a 10% restocking fee charged.
If your order has shipped out and you change your mind you will be responsible for shipping both ways and a 20% re stocking fee.
You would complete the order via the web site and send in the payment with a copy of the order receipt .
There is no state sales tax for orders outside of Maryland (6% state sales tax for Maryland residents).
Prices are subject to change by placing a order you are locking in the price the day you place your order if the prices goes up or down you understand that the price on day of the order is the price you have agreed to . If the price goes up after you place the order we will not contact you asking for more money if the price goes down please do not contact us asking for a refund .
Discounts & Coupons
The customer must apply any coupons or discounts at the time of the order. We cannot apply discounts retroactively after your order has been placed. Please make sure you have ironed out the discounted ordering instructions prior to placing the order.
- Click "Add to cart."
- If buying a non firearm item the order can ship to your home and does not need to ship to a gun dealer.
- If buying a Firearm & your FFL Gun Dealer is in our database - Choose the FFL name that your gun will be shipping to , please make sure you have contacted your dealer and discussed the transfer BEFORE placing the order !
- If your FFL Dealer is NOT in our database Please complete the order and ask them to fax or email in a copy of their FFL license with your NAME & ORDER NUMBER written on the ffl info or a copy of the order receipt.
- If your dealer's FFL license is not on file we will need to receive a copy of their ffl accompanied by your name & order number within 7 -10 days of order placement. If we do not receive the proper paperwork in this time frame we will be forced to cancel the order and charge a 20% re stocking fee even if the order has not shipped out.
- If you have questions on what a FFL Gun Dealer would be and how to locate one please read our FFL Gun Dealer Information Link.
- If you chose a FFL from our Database or have one sent in and we have to change the ffl there will be a $20.00 service fee. We start processing ATF Approval paperwork in advance of the shipments & changing ffls requires all new paperwork.
- Enter your billing and shipping information.
- IF purchasing a GUN and you do not have the Dealers address yet, please specify your billing & shipping as the same.
- Choose your correct shipping method from the pull down menu.
- Choose your payment type from the pull down menu.
- Review & then confirm order.
- Print order receipts.
*Prices on our web site do not include shipping, which will be added during check out.
3) Shipping and Tracking Information
- Regular Rifles to Continental United States: $30 if you buy multiple rifles on the same order we will ship for one Flat rate of $30.00 .
- Regular Rifles to Alaska or Hawaii: $75 per firearm
- Oversize rifles: $65.00 per rifle (this will be denoted in the item description)
- Magazines & Accessories: $15 flat rate per order in the lower 48 States HI & AK will be extra.
- Ammunition ship rates vary and will be listed in the item description.
- We cannot ship outside of the 50 U.S. States.
- We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
- We ship FedEx Ground only we do not offer other ship choices.
- We can not offer custom delivery times or options or any other request .
- If you purchase a Firearms and other items on the same order , ALL of the items will ship to the dealer . We do not offer split shipments to multiple locations .
- Ammo,Firearms orders are sent Adult Signature Required it is your responsibility to have someone available to sign for the order any returned shipments subject to a 15 % restocking fee.
- All other orders are sent Signature Required to verify delivery it is your responsibility to have someone available to sign for the order any returned shipments because of lack of signature will be subject to a 15 % restocking fee.
- Cancelled or changed orders will be subject to a $25.00 service fee even if not shipped out , if your order has shipped out and you cancel you will be responsible for shipping both ways and a 20 % restocking fee Please make sure you actually want the item Before you order.
- All items must be shipped. You cannot pick up your order.
- Deposits are non-refundable unless we cannot fill the order in the time-frame promised.
- Please note: YOU the customer are responsible for verifying the legality of the purchase prior to ordering.
- On Firearms orders You are responsible for contacting your FFL transfer dealer BEFORE your order to discuss the transfer.
- The photos on our web site are stock photos. We do not take individual pictures of each item we sell.
- No high capacity magazine shipments to restricted states please make sure you view the restricted list before ordering.
- Most orders ship in 3- 5 business days. Once Atlantic Firearms, LLC receives your payment, FFL Dealer details and completed transaction details, it usually takes 3 -5 business days to process and ship your order via FedEx Ground (excluding weekends, holidays and unforeseen circumstances). We will email you from the FedEx.com web site with tracking details, please make sure your email spam blocker will accept emails from [email protected]. We will also update your order status via our web site and you will receive a ship notification from Atlantic Firearms. California Firearms orders will take 7-12 business days to process and then ship out .
- Please inspect your order. Once delivered if you have a shortage this will need to be reported within 3 days of delivery & we will be glad to rectify any missing product. Please email our office with your contact info, original order number and what was missing from your order. Please note we will not be able to help you on a shortage that is not reported within the 3 day time frame of delivery.
You are welcome to log in to your account to see if the item has shipped or email us using the Order Status Link on our web site.
4) FFL/Gun Dealer Information
General FFL Information
All Firearm orders will ship to the FFL Dealer for transfer to you the process is easy if you simply follow the steps . Please review the info below carefully to avoid any confusion you are ordering a firearm not a toy so it is important to fully understand the process.
Some common examples of an FFL dealer are gun stores, gunsmiths, pawnshops and shooting ranges. You may look these up in the yellow pages or use our FFL locator's link on the left side of this page. These dealers will assist in your transfer but since they are not on file with us they will have to send a copy of their license.
- They will do the background check and then transfer the item over to you. Transfer fees vary, so you may want to shop around to different dealers for the best price (the national average is $25-$40). You will need to verify with the FFL that the item you are buying is legal for you to own and should discuss them doing the transfer for you.
- We have an extensive list of dealers already on file and you are welcome to choose one but please make sure that YOU have spoken with the FFL and agreed that they will handle the transfer for you BEFORE YOU ORDER. You need to make sure the item is legal for your state and what the cost will be for the transfer fee etc . We are not affiliated with nor endorsing any FFL Dealers, we only provide this list of dealers that we have shipped to in the past. We are not responsible for arranging the FFL transfer this is completely the customers responsibility and we do not contact dealers for the customer. If you do not contact the dealer in advance and the gun is returned because of issue wiht the dealer you chose you will be charged a re stocking fee. Due to privacy rules we can not post FFL Dealer phone numbers, however you can usually find this information online or in your local phone directory.Atlantic's Gun Dealer List
- Unable to find an FFL in your area on our list? You can use the following search tool provided by www.FFLregistry.com to find other dealers near you please note these dealers are not on file with our office and will need to fax or email in a copy of their ffl with your name & order number attached.
- The person listed as paying for the item on the order must be the one picking up the firearm and filling out the 4473 form at the FFL transfer dealer. It is illegal to pay for the rifle under one name & have it shipped for another this is called a "straw purchase" and is a federal offense.
If Your FFL Dealer is NOT in Our Database
If you have not lined them up yet, you can skip this step. When you complete your order, print your receipt twice. Give one to your FFL Dealer and have him include it with a copy of his FFL paperwork and fax/mail or email to Atlanticfirearms.com. Your order will not ship until your FFL Dealer has sent in a copy of your order receipt & their FFL.
Please Note: We must have the dealer write Your NAME & ORDER NUMBER on the fax or email with the FFL, this allows us to know who & what the FFL is for, if we do not get this we cannot process the order.
If your dealer does not include your NAME & ORDER NUMBER with the FFL sent in we will not process the order.
PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE YOUR FFL , once chosen we start processing ATF FFL approvals in advance if we have to reprocess paperwork there will be a extra charge of $20.00 . <<< Make sure if you choose a dealer from the list that is exactly where you want it sent !! >>>
We need to receive the FFL for your order within 7 days of order completion . After 10 days if we have not received the FFL from the transfer dealer your order will be cancelled and a 10% restocking fee charged.
5) Legal Disclaimers
- Buyer agrees to have any used firearm checked by a certified gunsmith prior to firing.
- Buyer assumes all legality, liability and responsibility for the condition, use & security/storage of the firearm purchased.
- Buyer certifies by purchasing a firearm from Atlantic Firearms LLC that he or she is legally qualified to purchase and own the firearm and that there are no state or local laws preventing ownership and owner will utilize a trigger lock to prevent accidents.
- Buyer understands that all firearms are potentially dangerous if handled improperly
- As it is a matter of record that Atlantic Firearms has no established testing facility, Atlantic Firearms assumes no liability for the safe functioning of any firearm sold.
- Buyer must be at least 18-21 years of age to purchase any firearm please check with your ffl / gun transfer dealer on age requirements in your state.
- Upon purchase, buyer assumes all liability and responsibility including but not limited to the usage and safe storage of the purchased firearm.
- Please read all information listed on our web site before purchasing, warranty, shipping etc. deposits are non-refundable there is a 15% re stock fee on approved returns. Please ask any question before placing an order. All warranty issues will be sent direct to the original manufacturer or factory, Atlantic Firearms does not cover the warranty but will be glad to assist in facilitating your warranty claim.