Return And Warranty Policy
With customer satisfaction a high priority at Atlantic Firearms LLC, we urge you to read the following information. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have prior to making you firearms purchase.
- All warranties are covered by the products manufacturer, Atlantic Firearms will be glad to assist in helping with a warranty issue, if you have a problem please email or call we will be glad to help get the problem ironed out. We do not offer or provide warranty's on any items unless specifically manufactured by Atlantic Firearms .
- There is no warranty on used guns unless otherwise specified before purchase.
- Any returned items must be unfired or unused and in the exact condition in which it was shipped to you or your dealer. This includes boxes and accessories. Returns must first be authorized by Atlantic Firearms any items sent back without RMA will be refused. Any firearm return must be double boxed and must include a photo copy of the front and rear of your drivers license. Any gun that is sent back with out the RMA# and Photo ID will be turned over to the ATF !! All returns may be subject to a 20% restocking fee . There are no returns on items 10 days after delivery from Fedex .
- All returned items must have an RMA#, which is assigned by Atlantic Firearms . If you have an issue please contact our office via email with your contact info , reason for wanting to return the item and your original order number . We will review all the information and be in contact to discuss the possible return. We will refuse any returns that have not be authorized and include a RMA #.
- You will need to write the RMA # on the exterior of the box next to the shipping label . All shipments must be double boxed just as we shipped them out .There is a 20% restocking fee on all returned items unless otherwise discussed.
- Any shipping, or auction fees of transfer fees are nonrefundable.
- New firearms are covered by the manufacturers warranty and should be returned directly to the manufacturer for repair.Please feel free to contact our office so we can be aware of the problem and help you with the correct contact info for the manufacturer etc.
- Atlantic Firearms LLC neither warrants or guarantees any weapon or item purchased. The original manufacturer warrants the item. We will be happy to be of any assistance possible with your warranty claim.
- Any item or shipment shortages must be reported to our office in 5 days of delivery .Please email this info so we have written documentation with a time & date stamp. We will work with you to resolve the issue. We will not accept ANY return request beyond this time frame so please contact us in the 5 days and we will be glad to assist you.
- Any items returned that do not in fact have the problem that was reported will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- If there is an authorized return you will be emailed return shipping instructions please READ & FOLLOW the instructions to insure a smooth return & refund we are not responsible for customers that do not follow the directions and you will be charged .
- We are not responsible for manufacturers warranty if the company closes or is purchased by another firm.
- Any modifications done to the gun may void warranty.
- Any guns converted to a NFA SBR (Short Barreled Rifle ) Will void the warranty .
- Any guns excessively used with a NFA Full Auto sear pack may void warranty .
Please make sure you are committed to you purchase BEFORE completing the order !!!!!
We invest time and money to prepare every order that is placed on our site even before the order ships. Our business is not set up to change orders easily and need our customers to be sure of their order before placing it via the web site. If you place a order and want to change it the only option is to cancel the order . Any Cancelled orders will be subject to a $45.00 cancellation fee .We immediately start to process the paperwork for orders so we can not guarantee that the order will be able to be stopped before shipping out . ANY orders cancellations must be submitted via email to [email protected] ,There are no phone cancellations . Please include your order number , name and reason for the cancellation & in the Subject title mention Cancellation . We will do our best to accommodate your request but there is NO guarantee of this since we are shipping hundreds of orders per day from multiple warehouses and it may take up to 24 hours for a cancellation once emailed. If a order is shipped out and you still want to cancel you will be responsible for the the return ship and 20% restocking fees .
Refunds on cancelled orders are processed at the end of our business week every Sunday . If you cancel on a Monday you will not see the refund processed until the following Sunday. You will receive a email refund confirmation once processed . Please Note , after the refund is processed the banks may take 1 -4 business days to transfer funds .
Orders that have shipped out and are then changed will be subject to shipping fees both ways and a 20% re stocking fee.
We need to receive the FFL for your order within 7 days of order completion . After 10 days if we have not received the FFL from the transfer dealer
your order will be cancelled and a 10% restocking fee charged.