News Flash : Orders may take 5-7 business days to ship out. The Covid 19 Virus has impacted supply chains and we are working hard to restock items as quickly as possible. Sorry no changes to orders once placed . Stay Safe & Wash Your Hands!
IWI Masada Pistol Available Now!!
IWI MASADA 9mm polymer framed striker-fired pistol was developed in order to provide an advanced solution to the modern battlefield requirements. Much more than just another striker-fired pistol, the MASADA features a low profile barrel for reduced perceived recoil. Fully ambidextrous controls and enhanced ergonomics which provide a natural and instinctive pointing grip angle. Three interchangeable wrap around back-straps coupled with the deep beavertail enabling the MASADA pistol to fit a wide variety of hand sizes.
Masada’s frame is made of high strength, impact resistant fiberglass reinforced polymers. Like all IWI firearms, it is built to withstand and endure all types of military use and abuse in extremely harsh environmental conditions,
MASADA utilizes a modular serialized high grade steel trigger mechanism housing that can be easily removed, allowing simple and easy disassembly and maintenance.
MASADA’s trigger is designed to enhance the shooter’s accuracy and safety. The MASADA trigger has an average pull from 5.5 to 7 Lb. with a clean and crisp break and a positive reset. Featuring a built-in trigger safety, the pistol will not fire unless the trigger is pulled. The shooter’s security is further enhanced during cleaning and maintenance as there is no need to pull the trigger in order to field strip the weapon.
The MASADA is OPTIC READY and includes interchangeable mounting plates for the Trijicon RMR, Leupold Delta Point, Sig Sauer Romeo 01, and Vortex Venom.
- Striker-fired pistol
- Optic Ready ( includes interchangeable mounting plates )
Polygonal rifled, cold hammer forged barrel with 1:10 RH twist rate
- Clean and crisp trigger reset with a built in trigger safety
- Fast, easy and safe disassembly without the need to pull the triggercomponents
- Combat-style sights
- Low barrel axis for reduced perceived recoil
- 3 Interchangeable wrap around back-straps – S, M, L
- Large trigger guard for use with or without gloves
- Enhanced grip texture which enables faster follow-up shots in all conditions
- Fully ambidextrous operating controls: Slide stop lever & Magazine release
- Easy racked slide with improved front and rear cocking serrations
- External extractor integrated with a tactile and visual loaded chamber indicator
- Cold hammer-forged polygonal rifled barrel
- Integral MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail
- 17+1 rds. black magazines with visible round count
- 100% interchangeability, with an interchangeable trigger mechanism housing that reduces maintenance and life cycle costs