Thank you for your interest in becoming a dealer for Atlantic Firearms. Below are instructions for setting up a dealer account, please read them and make sure you understand everything before moving forward. Feel free to Email us if you have any questions.
1. Create an account with us by selecting the big red LOGIN OR REGISTER button.
2. Create an account on our website using the name on your FFL. You can abbreviate it if necessary or slightly alter it but please try to keep the main name of the shop somewhere in the username. We validate the account by matching the name on the account with the name on the FFL and SOT or tax stamp. We may also ask for Industry Trade References and account numbers. This is to ensure no third party non dealer purchases.
3. Send us your FFL and SOT or tax stamp.
There are two ways to send your FFL to us:
a. Reply to the registration email and attach your FFL and SOT to that email.
b. Fax or email a copy of your FFL and SOT along with your Dealer account Username.
Fax: (410) 352-3374 Email: [email protected] In the Subject line please mention DEALER APPLICATION
4. Give us 24-48 business hours to update your account to dealer status. Mon -Fri
a. We validate the names on the account and FFL.
b. We complete the ATF EZ check.
5. We will notify you via email when your account has been updated by sending you a form letter detailing procedures on our dealer website.
6. Keep in mind we can remove your dealer status at any time we feel there was misuse or unauthorized purchases on your account