Dealer How to Buy
Atlantic Firearms Dealer Ordering Information
1. Log into your Dealer account using your email address & password.
2. Choose the items you would like, add to the cart and proceed to checkout.
3. Not all items are eligible for dealer discounts. Prices listed would be a Cash price. If you want to
use a Credit Card it will add 3 % to the bottom line. The website will add the 3% during checkout
if using credit card.
4. Step 1 verify your Billing address.
5. Step 2 is the shipping address. The shipping address will default to the billing unless you change
6. Step 3 Choose your FFL from the list , Search via Zip Code is the best way. Highlight the FFL to
be used. If you do not see your ffl listed choose SKIP FFL option and complete the order . Then
fax or email in your ffl with the order number attached .
7. If you are located in a Magazine Restricted State and would like the mags to be shipped
with the gun please MAKE SURE YOU MENTION THIS IN THE ORDER NOTES when placing
the order. If you do not mention on the order at the time of the order, the mags will be
removed. We will not ship the mags out after the fact or separate from the original order
so please pay attention. If your state requires a Hi cap mag permit, please make sure we
have one on file for your firm.
8. Select accept terms of service.
9. Select “Check out now” green button.
10. Choose the payment method of your choice. We do not offer Layaway plans to dealers.
11. Payment Options
a. Fill out our ACH form, we will electronically debit your account.>>ACH FORM HERE<<
b. Use a Visa, MasterCard or Discover.
12. We will send you the ACH form via email for you to fill out and return to our sales dept. We do require an ACH form for each order.
13. Save the payment info.
14. You will return to the first page. Please verify all information before selecting the green
“Confirm Order” button at the bottom of the screen.
15. After a few seconds you will see a confirmation screen. This will give you your order number
and contact information.
16. You will also receive a receipt of your order via email.
17. If you selected ACH as the payment form, you will also receive an email containing the ACH form in a word document. Please print this out, fill it out and return by fax or email. Ensure to include your order number.
a. Fax # 410-352-3374
b. Email to [email protected] Please Mention DEALER PAYMENT in the Subject line
Please Note: There is no combining orders. If you placed separate orders they will be shipped in the order they were received individually as the order was placed.
Atlantic Firearms Dealers Shipping information
Dealer orders will ship out within 1 -2 Business days of order being completed. (Note: During High
volume sales periods shipping time may be longer.
Please Note: There is no combing orders. If you placed separate orders they will be shipped in the order they were received individually as the order was placed.
1. We only ship Fedex and do not offer other choices.
2. Regular Rifles & Pistols to Continental United States: $30 if you buy multiple firearms on the same order we will ship for one Flat rate of $30.00.
3. Regular Rifles to Alaska or Hawaii: $75 per firearm per Fedex 2 Day Express Only.
4. Oversize rifles: $65.00 per rifle in the lower 48 states (this will be denoted in the item description).
5. Small Orders ship for $7.95 and will be listed as such ,Magazines & Accessories: $15 flat rate per order in the lower 48 States HI & AK will be extra.
6. Ammunition ship rates vary and will be listed in the item description.
7. We will send you a shipping notification with tracking information when your order leaves our
8. We cannot offer custom delivery times or options or any other request.
9. We cannot ship outside of the 50 U.S. States.
10. You will be emailed a shipment notification and Fedex tracking info once shipped .
11. We will include a copy of our ffl and your order receipt on the exterior of the box in the plastic
We do not offer Layaway plans for dealers sales
There is no combining orders. If you placed separate orders they will be shipped in the order they were received individually as the order was placed.
Atlantic Firearms is aware that many of the restrictions and disclaimers written on the site, and on individual item listings may not apply to licensed FFL dealers making purchases. however, it is still the FFL dealers responsibility to be aware of their local laws and restrictions. If you know the items are legal to ship to your business, then continue with your purchase while making a note in the comments area during check out addressing any concerns. If there are any issues, questions, or concerns you are not positive about please Email us before purchasing.