GENERAL ITEMS ON OUR WEBSITE
You can check for item availability by clicking on the item you are interested in. The listing will tell you if it is in stock or not. You will not be able to purchase an item that is out of stock.
Shipping rates are located on the right side of each listing.
If you have a question pertaining to an item that is not listed in the description, select the ASK A QUESTION BOX on the right side of the listing.
Check out all the CA legal items in our CA legal section on the left side of our home page
* What credit cards do you accept?
a. We accept Visa, Master Card and Discover.
* Do you charge a fee for credit Cards?
a. No we do not charge a fee. Credit card company's charge us 3% on every sale, but we absorb this.
* How do I create a purchase?
a. All Orders are placed through our website at www.atlanticfirearms.com. Please read over the "How to Buy" section for more details on how to make a purchase.
* Do you offer layaway plans?
a. We offer layaway plans on most purchases over $400. The listing will state if an item is not available for layaway. You must place at least 25% of total cost as a down payment and you have 45 days to complete payment. Check out our layaway tab on the homepage for more information.
* How do I check my order status?
a. You can check your order status by logging onto your account and selecting the Check Order Status at the top of the home page.
* Can I update, add or change items on my order after it is placed?
a. We do not offer changes, modifications, or additions to orders once they are placed.
* How can I cancel an order?
a. Please send a detailed email to email@example.com that includes your name, order number, and reason for cancellation. There will be cancellation and restocking fees associated with cancellation.
* How can I tell when an item will be back in stock?
a. The availability and supply of these types of items are very unpredictable, and we don't have definitive dates for restock. You're welcome to sign up for the 'out of stock'notification list from the item listing on our website at www.atlanticfirearms.com. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org with what you're looking for, and we'llupdate you if we have a better idea on when the item is going to be back in stock.
* Can I pre-order an out of stock item?
a. Unless otherwise stated in the product description, we do not offer pre orders on any of our products.
* Did my dealer send in their FFL?
a. We send you a verification email when the FFL has arrived. You can also check our FFL finder to see if the FFL is there.
* I purchased an item that is not legal in my state and it was sent to my dealer. Why?
a. It is the customers responsibility to verify with their dealer that the item(s) are legal and the dealer will handle the transfer BEFORE placing the order with Atlantic Firearms. Laws can vary in staes and jurisdictions and we do not know all lwas in 50 plus states. If you have a question please nask BEFORE placing the order.
* What firearms are legal in my state?
a. For the latest information on legality, always check with your local FFL dealer first. Also, some dealers may not be comfortable with certain firearms so always check with a local dealer.
* What magazines are legal in my state or locality?
a. For the latest information on legality, always check with your local FFL dealer first, or click on our HOW TO BUY section and scroll down and read the FIREARMS SHIPMENT portion.
* I have accessories as part of a firearms order, can I send them to another location than my FFL?
a. We do not offer split shipments.
* Will you switch out high capacity magazines for customers in restrictive states?
a. We will pull the restrictive mags from the order and IF AVAILABLE replace them with mags that are legal.
* I received a shipping notification, how do I check the shipping status?
a. As part of the shipping notification you will receive a FEDEX tracking number. Take the tracking number, go to fedex.com, select tracking, and place that number in the space provided.
* What are shipping costs on items?
a. Regular Rifles to Continental United States: $30.00 if you buy multiple rifles on the same order we will ship for one Flat rate of $30.00 .
b. Regular Rifles to Alaska or Hawaii: $75.00 per firearm via Fedex Express only.
c. Pistols $45.00 sent via Fedex 2 Day Express only.
d. Magazines & Accessories: Fedex or USPS, our decision, in the lower 48 States HI & AK will be extra, and Fedex onlye. Oversize rifles: $65.00 per rifle (this will be denoted in the item description)
f. Ammunition ship rates vary and will be listed in the item description.
* How can I tell if my order shipped?
a. You will receive a shipping notification with your FEDEX tracking information when it leaves our warehouse.
* Can I change FFL dealers once my order has shipped?
a. In order for us to change a firearm delivery during shipment we have to return the firearm to our warehouse, reprocess the firearm for the different FFL and then re ship.This will incur additional shipping charges on your end. Please contact us as soon as possible in this situation in order to keep the re ship price lowered.
* FEDEX has attempted deliveries but I was not home. Can I lift the signature requirements?
a. We cannot lift the signature requirements on a delivery. We can have the package held at a nearby FEDEX facility. Send us an email with your order number and we will have it held at the closest FEDEX facility. Note: Firearms and ammunition have to be held in a secure facility. This facility may not be the closest to your delivery address.
* I skipped FFL at checkout, how can I add the FFL to my order?
a. If your dealer is in our FFL finder you can email us with your order number and the name and address of your dealer. We will manually associate the FFL with your order. If your dealer is not on file with us you will have to contact your dealer and have them fax or email a copy of their FFL along with your name and order number.
* I can’t find my FFL dealer in the FFL finder.
a. Only FFLs that we have shipped to in the past are on our FFL Finder. FFLs will drop from our FFL finder when they are expired. You cannot add FFLs to our finder. You will have to contact your dealer and have them fax or email a copy of their FFL along with your name and order number.
* How do I know if you received my dealer’s FFL?
a. When we receive your dealer’s FFL with your order number and name, we will notify you with an FFL confirmation email.
* I can’t find my FFL dealer during step 3 of checkout.
a. In order to proceed during checkout, you will have to select Skip FFL for Now.
* My dealer requires your FFL before he will send their FFL.a. We do not send our FFLs to individuals. Please email us your order number and the fax or email of your dealer.
* My dealer says they are on file and I cannot find them. Your site must be broken.
a. Our FFL dealer list is updated daily and if your dealer has an ffl on file it will show up an the site when you type in their state and zipcode. If you don not see them there is no current ffl on file or it has expired and you wil need to have them send in the ffl with your name and order number attached.
* Do you offer dealer pricing?
a. We do offer some discounts on some of our products for dealers. If you are interested in dealer pricing please click on the Dealer Accounts tab on the top of the home page and follow the directions to become a dealer with us. Once we have upgraded you to dealer status, you will be able to see dealer prices on our items when you log in.
* How can I become a dealer with your website?
a. Please click on the Dealer Accounts tab on the top of the home page and follow the directions to become a dealer with us.
* Our daily hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8 AM to 4 PM EST.
* Due to our high volume of phone calls e-mail is our best and quickest form of communication. Please e-mail email@example.com with any questions or concerns you may have.