AR15 Bolt Carrier Group 5.56/ 300B.O W/ Charging Handle
This AR15 Bolt Carrier Group 5.56/ 300B.O W/ Charging Handle is made with a CNC Machine that manufactured for Medical products, so these are the most well produced BCG’s in the market. If the CNC machine was good enough to make a pace maker, then it is good enough for self protection.
- Material: Case Hardened 8620 Steel
- Caliber: 5.56/ 300 Black Out
- Finish: Black Nitride. This advanced low friction coating minimizes the need for lubricants.
- Gas Key: 4130 Steel attached with Grade 8 hardware and properly staked into a milled “valley” to ensure proper positioning.
- Cam Pin: Hardened 4340 cam pin
- Firing Pin: Mil Spec firing pin made of 8740 steel, center-less ground and Hard Chrome coated
- Bolt Assembly: The Bolt is “true” Mil Spec dimension and external surfaces are CNC ground after heat treat for a precision fit.
- Material: Case Hardened 9310 Steel. Carpenter 158 is available for an additional charge.
- Finish: All Bolt components Shot Peened and Manganese Phosphate or Black Nitride Extractor: 4340 Steel, Manganese Phosphate coated o Mil Spec Extractor Spring & O-Ring Combination
- MPI: Magnetic Particle Inspected
- HPT: High Pressure Test