AR15 Rifle Vietnam War M16 Style- Windham Weaponry R20GVTA1S7 M4A2
Windham Weaponry is a team of the finest firearms manufacturers in the U.S.A. has been re-assembled to bring to market the highest quality AR type rifle possible. Most of whom are former employees of Bushmaster Firearms. The original Bushmaster owner, Mr. Richard Dyke non-compete clause expired in 2011. He still owned the property where Bushmaster had been built, and knew all the workers who had helped him build it. He made a decision to “get back in the game” and promptly put an email out to many of his former employees and friends asking if there was interest in joining him for a new project. Windham Weaponry was on the rise. Within three months, the first productions models of the new Windham Weaponry line had been perfected and delivered. Quality, fit, finish, durability, accuracy and value were all superb – giving credence to Windham Weaponry’s motto “The Quality Goes In, Before The Rifle Goes Out”. This is a as “truly an American success story”, and all due to the vision of its founder. Further growth for Windham Weaponry has already been planned and implemented.
AR15 Rifle Vietnam War M16 Style- Windham Weaponry R20GVTA1S7 M4A2 Features
- Caliber: 223 Remington/5.56 NATO
- Action: Semi-Automatic, Gas Impingement System
- Capacity: 30 + 1 – Ships with one 30 Round Magazine
- Safety: Manual Lever with Indicator Markings on Both Sides of Receiver
- Receiver: A1 Upper With Brass Deflector and Teardrop Forward Assist
- Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6 Aircraft Aluminum with Aluminum Trigger Guard
- Receiver Finish: Hardcoat Black Anodize Finish
- Trigger: Standard Mil-Spec Trigger
- Bolt Material:Carpenter 158 Steel
- Barrel: 20″ A2 Profile – Chrome-Lined with A1 Flash Suppressor
- Barrel Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium 11595E Steel with M4 Feed Ramps
- Rifling: 1 in 7″ – Right Hand Twist
- Stock: A2 Solid Stock with Trapdoor Storage Compartment
- Forend: Rifle-Length Triangular Handguard with A1 Delta Ring
- Pistol Grip: A1 Black Plastic Grip
- Rear Sight: A1 Dual Aperture Rear Sight
- Front Sight: Adjustable Height Square Post in A2 Standard Base
- Weight: 7.45 lbs. without magazine
- Length: 39.5″
Made in the USA, The A1 Government is the latest production from Windham Weaponry and a new take on a classic build! This Windham Weaponry Vietnam Era Retro Rifle features an A1 upper receiver with brass deflector and tear drop forward assist and is constructed of forged 7075 T6 aircraft aluminum with a aluminum trigger guard. Its 20" barrel is made of 4150 chrome moly vanadium 11595SE steel with M4 feed ramps. The A2 solid stock has a trapdoor storage compartment with A1 black pistol grip, manual safety lever with indicator markings on both sides of the receiver, adjustable height square post front sight in A2 standard base and A1 Dual Aperture rear sight.
Windham Weaponry is proud to offer a Lifetime Transferable Warranty on all its rifles for any and all manufacturer’s defects in material and workmanship.
California Customers : We will be glad to ship this item to CA. You will need to purchase an AR FEATURELESS GRIP AIM SPORTS or an AR FEATURELESS GRIP MAGPUL EXILE MACHINE for our staff to install and If necessary we will remove the muzzle device from the firearm (all original parts are included). Please discuss the purchase as well as all details with your transfer dealer before ordering.
Please add the rifle to your cart and then add the AR FEATURELESS GRIP AIM SPORTS or an AR FEATURELESS GRIP MAGPUL EXCILE MACHINE
PLEASE NOTE: If you live in a magazine restricted state we remove the hi cap mag and will be glad to substitute with a 10 round mag IF AVAILABLE. If a 10 round mag is not available we will remove the hi cap magazine from the shipment. We cannot ship prohibited magazines to out of state addresses. There will be no substitutions or discounts offered for removal of mags.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have.
Listing is For Rifle Only, Optics in Pictures (Not Included)