AR500 Armor Side Trauma Plates - 6" x 6" Curved
TWO AR500 Armor® 6” x 6” Side Plates Level III Body Armor Curved – Patent Pending
AR500 Armor® Level III Body Armor is manufactured from an extremely rugged ballistic grade steel core and coated with our PAXCON (a division of Line-X) spall and fragmentation protective coating. Our ballistic steel plate is unmatched in the industry and is formulated and treated specifically to our specifications for improved consistency, durability, and then tested to NIJ standards. Our ballistic plate core is stress fracture resistant, features an ultra-low profile of only .25”, and is designed to handle extreme abuse in day to day use, training, and less than ideal storage conditions. AR500 Armor® body armor will outlast alternative armor solutions such as Ceramic, Dyneema, UHMWPE, and raw/uncoated steel trauma plates.
Level III Rating: AR500 Armor® body armor is Stand-Alone and Multi-Hit capable. Designed to defeat rifle threats up to 7.62x51 M80 NATO Ball (.308 Winchester) at velocities up to 2,780 feet per second and all pistol calibers.
AR500 Armor® 6” x 6” side armor plates provide light weight and ultra slim rifle threat protection to the sides of your plate carrier. The enormous benefit of their thin .25” profile shines when you’re physically wearing the side plates, particularly on an inside the cummerbund side plate pouch. Our 6” x 8”side plates are thinner than Ceramic and other comparable side plates, and are on par with the profile of soft inserts but with increased rifle threat protection. Improve ergonomics and comfort by having less interference from your side plates with our AR500 Armor® 6” x 6” side plates. These will fit in standard plate pockets that are capable of accepting 6” x 6”, 6” x 8”, and 8” x 8” side armor plates.
AR500 Armor® 6” x 6” Side Plate Body Armor Features:
- 6” x 6” Side Plate Body Armor fits in side plate pouches capable of accepting 6” x 6”, 6” x 8”, and 8” x 8” side armor plates
- Ultra-Slim .25” and light weight profile
- Improvement ergonomics and less interference
- Compatible with inside, and outside of the cummerbund side plate pouches
- Outlasts Ceramic, Dyneema, and UHMWPE constructed body armor
- Rugged, Reliable, and Stress Fracture Resistant
- Multi-Hit capable and Stand-Alone
- Level III Rifle threat rated for calibers up to 7.62x51 (.308 Winchester) at 2,780fps
- Fully sealed design protects from Liquids, Chemicals, and Harsh Elements
- Certification, Independent, and In-House Ballistic Resistant Testing & Quality Control
- Maintenance Free
- .25” Ultra Low Profile
- Weight 2.0lb’s
- 100% Made in the USA
- Shipping $15.00 in the lower 48 states via fedex ground Signature required
AR500 Armor® body armor undergoes rigorous pre and post production certification, independent, and in-house ballistic resistant tests to level III standards. All body armor passes through multiple quality control checkpoints during our manufacturing process.
AR500 Armor Body Armor is Made in the USA!