News Flash : Orders may take 5-7 days to ship out. Contact your FFL dealer BEFORE placing the order. Your FFL must be Open During Normal Business Hours M-F ! Complications due to FFL hours of operation issues may incur extra shipping fees! We can not offer custom delivery times . Stay Safe & Wash Your Hands!
ATLANTIC ARMS-SHARPS MB47 DIY Barreled Receiver- Pro Series
The Atlantic Arms MFG is a manufacturing team developed to meet the needs for quality produced AK Style firearms. Atlantic Arms has been mentored by their friends at WBP Poland and FB Radom allowing them to offer build quality similar to overseas Arsenals. Built on a solid foundation AA MFG can offer a reasonable price for custom quality that rival other high end builders, all backed up by Atlantics twenty year track record for customer service. Focusing on AK47 Rifles, Atlantic MFG also produces AK74 Rifles and AK47 Pistols as well as other modern semi auto rifles. Atlantic's solid reputation in the industry for quality and attention to our clients needs will insure satisfaction with your investment.
ATLANTIC ARMS-SHARPS MB47 DIY Barreled Receiver Features
- JMac GBC-13(gas block/front sight block combo) with detent
- JMac Customs 102/104/105 Cleaning rod
- 24mmx1.5RH threads pressed forward of JMac Customs GBC-13(with detent) and thread protector(for the NFA crowd)
- 14mmx1 LH Thread protector
- FB Radom(Polish) Chrome Lined Hammer Forged barrel
- Sharps Bros MB47 milled receiver
- Side mounted optic rail
New WBP parts
- 800 meter rear sight assembly
- Bolt assembly
- Bolt carrier with gas piston
- Top cover
- Recoil assembly
- Trigger Guard, and magazine catch assembly
- Hand guard retainer
- WBP Enhanced Safety Selector
- Gas Tube
The ATLANTIC ARMS-SHARPS MB47 DIY Barreled Receiver is a a great setup of the hobbyist and home builders alike. This firearm's core is rock solid featuring a Sharps Bros MB47 Milled receiver coupled with an FB Radom(Polish) chrome lined and cold hammer forged barrel. The combination of these core components plus many other new parts from WBP Poland and, JMac Customs you have a recipe that is sure to perform to your expectations or beyond. All you will need to finish the build is a fire control group, axis pins(2), fire control group springs, and your choice of furniture(Upper hand guard, Lower hand guard, Pistol grip, and M4 stock components).
Atlantic Arms MFG. uses proven build techniques and attention to detail to provide a build quality that competes with boutique builders at close to a production rifle cost. Atlantic Arms MFG. even goes above the quality control that they provide on their standard production builds and does even a more thorough and detailed review of the firearm prior to it leaving the shop. The finish on this rifle is a Manganese Phosphate base finish with a Teflon top coat. Giving you a durable, rich black finish that will last. Backed up by a 1 year warranty and the Atlantic Pro Series Money Back Guarantee.
This Firearm will ship with only the parts shown in the pictures and listed in the item description:
Money Back Guarantee on PRO Series
We are confident that you will be pleased with the Atlantic Arms MFG PRO Series product and we will back these products with a 14-day Money back guarantee. The customer will have 14 calendar days from the date of delivery to your dealer to inspect the product and test fire the weapon. If the product is not as we have described, we will gladly offer you a full refund of the price of the item and pay return shipping. We do this because we know the items will perform well due to the extensive quality control process and test firing program at AA MFG. If you have a problem or any concerns, please email our office with all your contact info and we will get back to you ASAP.
There are limitations to this money back guarantee and these are listed below:
- All reported issues will be validated upon the return. If we cannot duplicate the re
- ported issue you will be responsible for a 20% restocking fee.All returned items must include all original accessories, information and p
- Packaging. All returned items must be in an As-New-Condition. Test firing is acceptable but, abusing the item and sending it back is not acceptable.
- The item cannot be modified or damaged(finish included) and then returned. Unless the damage occurred during transit or other extenuating circumstances..
- Atlantic Firearms LLC is not responsible for the effects/results of using bad ammunition or improperly hand loaded ammunition.
Ultimately we want you to be happy with your new PRO Series purchase from Atlantic.
Please Note: Receivers Must ship to a FFL for transfer.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have.