B&T APC 45 Pistol
B&T "Brugger & Thomet" is a Swiss defense supplier specializing in firearms design and manufacturing. B&T has a reputation for high quality and their firearms can be found in service throughout the word in both military and Police agencies. Atlantic Firearms is an Authorized B&T USA dealer and offers a wide variety of their firearms such as the APC 9, APC 45 , TP9 & GHM9 Pistol .
B&T APC 45 Pistol Features
- 7" Cold-hammer forged and nitrided barrel
- 3-lug integrated suppressor adapter for use with SD-988100-US suppressor (civilian transferable)
- Lightweight milspec hard-coat anodized 7075 alloy upper rec. with full-length optic rail and flush-fit backup sights
- Lightweight polymer lower with enhanced crisp short reset 2 stage trigger
- 100% ambi-operation controls
- Hydraulic buffer for reduced recoil and muzzle rise
- Quick detach rear Sling loop
- Recoil-reduced closed bolt blowback operation
- Full length optic rail with recessed backup sights
The APC45 Pistol was engineered to meet the demanding needs of today's police, special forces and militaries around the globe. The objective was to produce a modern, compact and light-weight alternative to existing platforms, some of these have been in service for over 50 years. Since its release, the APC45 has been adopted by many elite SWAT and military units throughout Europe with great success.
Civilian legal semi-automatic pistol variant of the APC45 sub-machinegun chambered in .45 ACP.
Includes qty. 1 25 round mag, cleaning kit and hard case (stabilizing brace, micro dot optic, and flash light are for picture purposes only).
Please Note: Does not come with stabilizing brace, flashlight, or micro dot optic.
PLEASE NOTE: If you live in a magazine restricted state and the magazine that comes with the firearm would be illegal, we will remove the magazine from the order and ship the firearm to yourFFL dealer without the magazine. We cannot ship prohibited magazines to out of state addresses and we cannot alter or customize magazines at this time. There will be no substitutions or discounts for removal of magazines or any other custom magazine options offered.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have.