B&T APC45 PRO Pistol
B&T "Brugger & Thomet" is a Swiss defense supplier specializing in firearms design and manufacturing. B&T has a reputation for high quality and their firearms can be found in service throughout the word in both military and Police agencies. Atlantic Firearms is an Authorized B&T USA dealer and offers a wide variety of their firearms such as the APC 9, APC 45 , TP9 & GHM9 Pistol .
B&T APC PRO Pistol Features
- 7" Cold-hammer forged and nitrided barrel
- 3-lug integrated suppressor adapter
- Dual auto-folding, ambidextrous, non-reciprocating charging handle,
- Lightweight milspec hard-coat anodized 7075 alloy upper rec. with full-length optic rail
- Lightweight polymer lower with enhanced crisp short reset 2 stage trigger
- Echanced Ergonomic, 100% ambi-operation controls
- Hydraulic buffer for reduced recoil and muzzle rise
- Quick detach rear Sling loop
- Recoil-reduced closed bolt blowback operation
- Full length optic rail
- Civilian legal semi-automatic pistol variant of the APC45 sub-machinegun chambered in .45 ACP!
- Includes qty. (1) 25 round mag, a cleaning kit and hard case (stabilizing brace, micro dot optic, and flash light are for picture purposes only).
The APC45 Pistol was engineered to meet the demanding needs of today's police, special forces and militaries around the globe. The objective was to produce a modern, compact and light-weight alternative to existing platforms, some of these have been in service for over 50 years. Since its release, the APC45 has been adopted by many elite SWAT and military units throughout Europe with great success.
Like the APC9 PRO and the APC40 PRO, The APC45 PRO features B&T's new dual auto-folding, non-reciprocating charging handle and, improved lower receiver ergonomics. Some of the improvements include the side positioned bolt hold open/release and the ability to use removable M4 grips. The B&T APC45 PRO models accept only B&T PRO lower receivers for B&T APC45 magazines.
Please Note: Does not come with stabilizing brace, flashlight, or micro dot optic.
PLEASE NOTE: If you live in a magazine restricted state we remove the hi cap mag and will be glad to substitute with a 10 round mag IF AVAILABLE. If a 10 round mag is not available we will remove the hi cap magazine from the shipment. We cannot ship prohibited magazines to out of state addresses. There will be no substitutions or discounts offered for removal of mags.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have.
By placing an order with Atlantic Firearms you are acknowledging and agreeing to all Terms and Conditions outlined in the Terms And Conditions section.