News Flash : Orders may take 5-7 days to ship out . Contact your FFL dealer BEFORE placing the order to make sure they will accept the shipment ! Check out the NEW Atlantic Sporting Outlet For thousands of items at OUTLET prices!
Bulgarian Makarov 9x18 Pistol-Surplus-Bakelite Grip
Bulgarian Makarov 9x18 Pistol-Surplus-Bakelite Grip Features
- Surplus Bulgarian Makarov Pistol
- 9X18 caliber
- Double action
- 8rd magazine
- Bakelite Grip
NRA Good (Finish Wear, light pitting, possible light rust and cosmolin)
Surplus Bulgarian 9X18 caliber Makarov Pistols Featuring the Arsenal factory "Circle 10" marking. We are pleased to be able to offer this small number of Makarov pistols which have become scarce over the years. Shooters and collectors know these are some of the finest small semi autos ever to come out of the Com-Bloc part of the world. The Makarov is a compact, sleek, double action design with a hammer-drop safety. These pistols feature some light holster finish wear, one 8rd magazine, and the grips are original Bulgarian Bakelite.
Condition Standards for Antique/Surplus Firearms (As defined by the National Rifle Association)
- FACTORY NEW- all original parts; 100% original finish; in perfect condition in every respect, inside and out.
- EXCELLENT- all original parts; over 80% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; unmarred wood; fine bore.
- FINE- all original parts; over 30% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; minor marks in wood, good bore.
- VERY GOOD- all original parts; none to 30% original finish; original metal surfaces smooth with all edges sharp; clear lettering, numerals and design on metal; wood slightly scratched or bruised; good bore.
- GOOD- some minor replacement parts; metal smoothly rusted or lightly pitted in places, cleaned or reblued; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal legible; wood refinished, scratched, bruised or minor cracks repaired; in good working order.
- FAIR- some major parts replaced; minor replacement parts may be required; metal rusted, may be lightly pitted all over, vigorously cleaned or reblued; rounded edges of metal and wood; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal partly obliterated; wood scratched, bruised, cracked or repaired where broken; in fair working order or can be easily repaired and placed in working order.
- POOR- major and minor parts replaced; major replacement parts required and extensive restoration needed; metal deeply pitted; principal lettering, numerals and design obliterated; wood badly scratched, bruised, cracked or broken; mechanically inoperative; generally undesirable as a collectors firearm.
PLEASE NOTE: If you live in a magazine restricted state we remove the hi cap mag and will be glad to substitute with a 10 round mag IF AVAILABLE. If a 10 round mag is not available we will remove the hi cap magazine from the shipment. We cannot ship prohibited magazines to out of state addresses. There will be no substitutions or discounts offered for removal of mags.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have.
By placing an order with Atlantic Firearms you are acknowledging and agreeing to all Terms and Conditions outlined in the Terms And Conditions section.