Dakota tactical D54-N Pistol
Dakota Tactical began in this industry with our HK SL8 to G36 conversion service. It was this conversion that quickly earned them a reputation for unsurpassed quality and exceptional attention to detail. They began HK USC to UMP conversions where their reputation for excellence continued to grow. By 2009 they began to manufacture our own line of roller lock firearms which are accredited by many to have changed the overwhelming negative criticisms of the U.S. made roller lock market. Atlantic Firearms is happy to be caring products from Dakota Tactical products.
Dakota tactical D54-N Roller Lock Pistol Features
- Properly rolled and welded upper receiver with the finest attention to detail
- Integral receiver top 1913 picatinny rail
- Free-floating B&T 16-flute cold hammer forged “Navy” 3-lug barrel
- Barrel features HK 3-lug pattern with 1/2″ x 28 right-hand threaded muzzle
- Muzzle thread protector is included
- Tungsten filled sear-ready bolt group
- Anti-rattle magazine release
- Traditional MP5 wide polymer handguard
- SEF Navy-style semi-auto trigger group (A1 Pistol)
- Three 30 round steel curved detachable magazine
- Backplate with sling swivel
- Sights: Rear rotary drum; Front hooded post
- Fully parkerized with HK Black Duracoat final finish
- SSR™ Technology
- Caliber: 9mm x 19 Parabellum
- Barrel length: 8.85″
- Barrel twist: 1:10 with 6 right-hand grooves
- Operation: Semi-automatic roller-delayed blowback
- Delay feature: 100-degree locking piece
Dakota Tactical MP5 D54 A1 9mm pistol. These Dakota Tactical D54s are pistols with the A1 end cap. This A1 pistol is also Maryland approved!
Dakota tactical has a long reputation for producing premium quality roller lock firearms for the shooting enthusiast. Each model is hand built buy a highly-skilled small team of Craftsman. Dakota uses a blend of German parts, hand select US parts, and a Swiss hammer forged barrel to formulate their masterpieces. All firearms match original HK specs so you're parts will fit on the weapon easily. The final finish will be a base of Parkerization with an HK black DuraCoat finish. With your investment and in a Dakota Tactical firearm you can rest assured that you have a Roller Lock made right .
Please Note:This item is not made by Heckler & Koch also referred to as HK. Please do not confuse the origin or affiliation of this item. If you have any questions please feel free to ask prior to purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: If you live in a magazine restricted state we remove the hi cap mag and will be glad to substitute with a 10 round mag IF AVAILABLE. If a 10 round mag is not available we will remove the hi cap magazine from the shipment. We cannot ship prohibited magazines to out of state addresses. There will be no substitutions or discounts offered for removal of mags.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have.
By placing an order with Atlantic Firearms you are acknowledging and agreeing to all Terms and Conditions outlined in the Terms And Conditions section.
Due to the wide variety of out of Spec mags on the market it is recommended to use original mags or high quality equivalent . Poor quality magazines may cause multiple issues and is not covered by warranty. We suggest using decent quality ammunition with your firearm . Lower powered loads like Winchester White Box may not allow the Roller Lock Operating system to function properly.