Definitive Arms Polish AK103U
Riley Defense manufactures AK47 Type rifles in a variety of models .They have recently expanded production to cover New York legal AK Rifles and New Jersey AK rifles and of course California Legal AK47. From the Classic AK-47 Design to a Tactical AK47 Rifle Riley has you covered . Atlantic Firearms is a Riley Defense direct distributor offering a full line of their AK47 rifles.
Definitive Arms AK 103U Rifle , Chambered in 762 x 39 semi auto .These Custom Rifles are being built exclusively for Atlantic Firearms and Copper Custom Armament . Definitive Arms attention to detail is incredible with features normally only found on rifles built by Krebs Custom or Rifle Dynamics . With a long list of enhancements added to this firearm the 103U is destined to be one of your favorite shooters. The rifle has been shortened by cutting down the barrel and moving the front sight back .Shorter than full length sights, longer than Gas block sights. We believe this to be the happy medium allowing the shooters to utilize the sights at longer distances while maintaining a clean sight picture during up close firing . The sights & gas block are aligned with the bore of the rifle to improve accuracy and eliminate the dreaded canted sight problems. The barrel is target crowned , operating surfaces polished and the gun is tuned to run as smooth as silk .This is only a brief description of the Custom upgrades preformed on this rifle please review the Spec Sheet below for more
103U Build Specification List
- Built from matching Polish Military parts on a US made NODAK SPUD receiver
- Krebs Custom Enhanced Safety
- -Barrel cut back with a Chrome Lined Bulgarian AK 74 style brake pinned and welded at 16.1" OAL
- Every part is inspected and gauged prior to being used
- Black Poly stock set by K-Var
- Rivits are carefully installed with proper fixtures and with exact pressure
- Barrel is target crowned for increased accuracy
- Rear sight block is pushed back creating a “mid-length” AK sight radius
- Barrel and all blocks are fixtured on a Bridgeport for precision drilling and reaming which increases longevity and accuracy.
- Headspace is set
- Chamber mouth is beveled and chamber is polished to insure reliable feeding
- Front sight block is cleaned up and reshaped for improved symmetrical sight picture
- Magazine well opening is deburred and rounded to aid in fast reloads
- Magazine well and catch are tested with com-block steel mags, USPALM, Tapco Magpul and Circle 10’s
- Bolt and carrier are stoned for smooth function
- Charging handle is dehorned and smoothed
- Receiver and trigger guard edges are dehorned
- Bolt carrier rails are stoned for extremely smooth operation
- G2 trigger is tuned and polished for very clean break
- Side Rail for Optic Mounts
- Cerakote is applied in a multi-step process and covers the entire rifle including areas often overlooked by other builders including inside the gas tube, under the front hand guard retainer and under both the front and rear trunions
- All small parts are tumbled, blasted and parkerized to insure no rust is present in rifle
- All rifles are test fired and undergo strict QC measures by Definitive Arms
- Definitive Arms guarantees the rifle will provide a lifetime of hard use
- Includes Chrome Lined barrel US
- 7.62x39 caliber
- OAL: 34.25 inches
Listing is for Rifle only , Optic in Pictures NOT INCLUDED
PLEASE NOTE: If you live in a magazine restricted state and the magazine that comes with the firearm would be illegal, we will remove the magazine from the order and ship the firearm to your FFL dealer without the magazine. We cannot ship prohibited magazines to out of state addresses and we cannot alter or customize magazines at this time. There will be no substitutions or discounts for removal of magazines or any other custom magazine options offered.
California Customers : Atlantic would be glad to ship this item to CA. The rifle will have a mag lock installed and we will remove the magazine before shipping the firearm to your FFL dealer. Please discuss the purchase with your FFL transfer dealer before ordering. Please add the rifle to your cart and then go to the California Legal section and add the California Legal AK47/74 Bullet Buttonoption to your cart this is also listed at the bottom of this page. PLEASE NOTE: We will remove the magazine before shipping your rifle. We cannot ship prohibited magazines to out of state addresses and we cannot alter or customize magazines at this time. There will be no substitutions or discounts for removal of magazines or any other custom magazine options offered.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have.