Draco Side Folding Rifle with Atlantic Bakelite Style Stock Set
The Atlantic Arms MFG is a manufacturing team developed to meet the needs for quality produced AK Style firearms. Atlantic Arms has been mentored by their friends at WBP Poland and FB Radom allowing them to offer build quality similar to overseas Arsenals. Built on a solid foundation AA MFG can offer a reasonable price for custom quality that rival other high end builders, all backed up by Atlantics twenty year track record for customer service. Focusing on AK47 Rifles, Atlantic MFG also produces AK74 Rifles and AK47 Pistols as well as other modern semi auto rifles. Atlantic's solid reputation in the industry for quality and attention to our clients needs will insure satisfaction with your investment.
Atlantic Exclusive! Built using an original Romanian Draco Pistol in 7.62x39mm then converted by Atlantic Arms MFG to a Side folding rifle with our Exclusive Atlantic Firearms Bakelite Style stock set! We have welded a Faux suppressor to give it the needed length to make it legal and added a Manticore Triangle stock with Side Folding hinge as well as a traditional style optic rail. This custom build is great for anyone's collection. Comes with one 30 round magazine(bakelite mag is for picture purposes only), owners manual, and soft case.
- 7.62x39mm caliber
- Original Romanian Chrome lined 7.5" barrel with faux suppressor welded to meet legal length
- Exclusive Atlantic Firearms Bakelite Style stock set
- Manticore Triangle stock and Side Folding hinge
- modular rear Trunnion that allows the shooter to add or remove various stock options of their choice
- Top Quality Metal finish base coat Manganese phosphate with a Teflon Black top coat for protection
- Traditional left side optic rail
- Weight 7.4lbs
- Comes with one hi-cap magazines (Mag type and origin may vary)
- 922r parts: fire control, stock set, barrel extension
Please Note: Does not come with optic, or bakelite magazine.
PLEASE NOTE: If you live in a magazine restricted state and the magazine that comes with the firearm would be illegal, we will remove the magazine from the order and ship the firearm to your FFL dealer without the magazine. We cannot ship prohibited magazines to out of state addresses and we cannot alter or customize magazines at this time. There will be no substitutions or discounts for removal of magazines or any other custom magazine options offered.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have.