DS ARMS RPD CARBINE Classic Wood
DS Arms or DSA builds the famous FN FAL rifle in the US using state of the art manufacturing techniques. DSA FAL rifles are just like the original FAL and original parts will interchange. These .308 rifles allow you to own a High Quality New rifle used by Military's all over the world. DSA also offers a wide variety of FAL pistols and FAL parts and accessories. DS Arms also offers RPD Rifles in full size and carbine length for those looking for a bit of Cold War flare to their collection. All DS Arms firearms are backed up by their knowledgeable staff and warranty.
DS ARMS RPD CARBINE Classic Wood Features
DS ARMS RPD Classic Carbine made exclusively for Atlantic Firearms. DS Arms has combined the Iconic firepower and look of the RPD into a compact package.
- The RPD was the 1st belt-fed machine gun designed to fire in 7.62X39mm.
- 14.5" Fluted barrel with permanently attached flashider(17.5" OAL)
- Hard case.
- Two drums.
- Two drum pouches green.
- Two 100 round segmented belts
- Cleaning rod
- The system was issued by the Soviet Army, China, North Korea and many others throughout the Eastern Bloc as well as Africa and S. America.
- The RPD was also used by U.S. SOF in Vietnam.
- Original wood stock set is surplus and may show character & use
- These classic reproductions are true to form just as originally issued only in semiautomatic.
- They feature new U.S. made receivers, barrels and the proper 922R compliance components.
- One of the most battle tested and affordable belt-fed systems available.
- Each unit comes with its original field/deployment kit.
- This is a BATFE evaluated and approved semi-auto rifle.
- Also available in original fully automatic configuration for LE/DOD/Government purchase, all NFA rules apply.
- DS Arms factory warranty .
- Shipping will be 65.00 in the lower 48 states due to weight , size and insurance cost on package.
PLEASE NOTE: If you live in a magazine restricted state we remove the hi cap mag and will be glad to substitute with a 10 round mag IF AVAILABLE. If a 10 round mag is not available we will remove the hi cap magazine from the shipment. We cannot ship prohibited magazines to out of state addresses. There will be no substitutions or discounts offered for removal of mags.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have.
By placing an order with Atlantic Firearms you are acknowledging and agreeing to all Terms and Conditions outlined in the Terms And Conditions section.