DSA SA58 FAL- Cold Warrior Rifle
DS Arms or DSA builds the famous FN FAL rifle in the US using state of the art manufacturing techniques. DSA FAL rifles are just like the original FAL and original parts will interchange. These .308 rifles allow you to own a High Quality New rifle used by Military's all over the world. DSA also offers a wide variety of FAL pistols and FAL parts and accessories. DS Arms also offers RPD Rifles in full size and carbine length for those looking for a bit of Cold War flare to their collection. All DS Arms firearms are backed up by their knowledgeable staff and warranty.
DSA SA58 FAL Cold Warrior Rifle Features
- 21" Premium Standard Profile Barrel.
- Barrel Features Bi-Pod Cut & Front Sling Swivel.
- 7.62 x 51mm NATO Chamber & Bore.
- Barrel Features a 1:10 Twist Rate.
- Barrel Is Threaded 9/16x24 Left For Traditional FAL Muzzle Devices.
- 4140 Fully Machined & Heat Treated Cast Steel Type 3 Carry Handle Cut Receiver.
- Carry Handle
- Belgian Style Combo Device Flash Hider.
- Sand Cut Enhanced Fixed Stock Carrier.
- Left Side Non-Reciprocating Folding Metric Cocking Handle.
- Traditional Metric Pistol Grip.
- U.S. Made Glass Filled Nylon Reinforced Full Length Handguards.
- U.S. Made Glass Filled Nylon Reinforced Humpback Buttstock.
- Forged 7075-T6 Aluminum Lower Trigger Frame.
- Traditional Fixed Stock Operating System.
- Fully Adjustable Gas System.
- Short Stroke Piston Design.
- Stainless Steel Gas Piston.
- Elevation Adjustable Front Sight Post.
- Holland Style Rear Sight Assembly - Windage Adjustment Click Screw Setting.
- Rifle Features A Matte Black DuraCoat Finish On The Receiver & Top Cover Giving This Rifle Clean Black Lines.
- 20 Round Metric Magazine.
- Owners Manual, Hard Case & Sling Included.
The DS Arms Cold Warrior Rifle is patterned after one of the last contract FAL's that FN produced, for the country of Bolivia. The Cold Warrior has a number of the features that any FAL enthusiast looks for while also having some cost saving measures in place for us to be able to offer this rifle at an entry level price point. Some of the Bolivian specifications that we've kept in this rifle are the Holland Style rear sight which is one of the most durable rifle sights to ever be made, the 50.63 PARA Style folding cocking handle, this cocking handle folds flat against the receiver preventing any snagging or gouging if the rifle is slung across the back. The rifle is built using the Type 3 receiver, while the original Bolivian contract called for a NON Carry Handle Cut version we elected to include the cut for end users who may want to add the carry handle feature to the rifle. The receiver as well as the top cover feature a Matte Black DuraCoat finish; not only does this finish add an another layer of protection it also allows this rifle to have clean black lines while avoiding the added expense of a complete Matte Black DuraCoat finish that our SA58 line of rifles features. This rifle is fully compatible and interchangeable with all Metric Pattern parts & accessories.
California Clients: We will be glad to ship this item to CA. You will need to purchase a Grip wrap for our staff to install. Please discuss the purchase as well as all details with your transfer dealer before ordering. Please add the rifle to your cart and then add the Kydex Grip Wrap to your cart, this is also listed at the bottom of this page, and will need to be purchased before we can finish processing your order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you live in a magazine restricted state we remove the hi cap mag and will be glad to substitute with a 10 round mag IF AVAILABLE. If a 10 round mag is not available we will remove the hi cap magazine from the shipment. We cannot ship prohibited magazines to out of state addresses. There will be no substitutions or discounts offered for removal of mags.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have.
By placing an order with Atlantic Firearms you are acknowledging and agreeing to all Terms and Conditions outlined in the Terms And Conditions section.