News Flash: Orders may take 5-7 days to ship out. Contact your FFL dealer BEFORE placing the order. Complications due to FFL issues may incur extra shipping fees! Stay Safe & Wash Your Hands!
DSA-SA58 FAL-Israeli Rifle-Hebrew War Hammer-Officer Grade
DS Arms or DSA builds the famous FN FAL rifle in the US using state of the art manufacturing techniques. DSA FAL rifles are just like the original FAL and original parts will interchange. These .308 rifles allow you to own a High Quality New rifle used by Military's all over the world. DSA also offers a wide variety of FAL pistols and FAL parts and accessories. DS Arms also offers RPD Rifles in full size and carbine length for those looking for a bit of Cold War flare to their collection. All DS Arms firearms are backed up by their knowledgeable staff and warranty.
We may sell out of these rifles extremely fast!
We are not sure when or if we will receive more.
Please sign up for the product notification and we will email if more arrive. Thank you.
DSA-SA58 FAL-Israeli Rifle-Hebrew War Hammer-Officer Grade Features
- 21" New U.S DSA Manufactured Barrel
- 7.62x51mm NATO Chamber & Bore
- Barrel threadding 9/16x24 Left
- Bayonet Lug
- Belgian Style Combo Device Flash Hider Installed
- Type 1 Carry Handle Cut Receiver - Israeli Markings and a Matte Black DuraCoat Finish
- New U.S. Made Israeli Length Gas Piston
- Original Israeli Forward Assist Cocking Handle
- Original Israeli Steel Lower Trigger Frame, with Original Internals
- Original Israeli Wooden Handguard & Buttstock Installed
- Includes ONE Original Handguard/Gas Tube Support Ring, as what was included in the original kit this rifle is built using
- New U.S. Manufactured Metric Pistol Grip
- Heat Shield may vary slightly from pictured.
- Includes as an extra New U.S. Made glass filled polymer Bipod Cut Belgian Style Handguard Set & Humpback Buttstock, Included but not installed.
- Very Good Condition Surplus 20 Round Magazine Body with New U.S. Made Follower, Spring & Floor Plate
- Includes: Sling, Owner's Manual & Hard Case
- Overall Length: 42.25"
- Rifle Weight: 10.4 Lbs.
Israeli FAL 7.62/.308 Cal. Rifle
If you are looking for a collectaible Old School style FAL the DSA FAL War Hammer may be for you! This Officer Grade Rifle is assembled using the best overall condition original Israeli Light Barrel parts kits that we have. Using these parts kits along with top quality DSA parts we have recreated one of the rarest styles of FAL rifles ever produced, the Israeli light barrel pattern FAL. The Officer Grade Rifle also features an upper receiver & top cover finished in Matte Black DuraCoat finish. This finish not only provides an extra layer of protection but gives the Officer Grade Rifle the "original" painted look these guns had when first issued! The wood is in original surplus condition and will have character to include some scratches, dents & dings from storage and handling and actual in field use. The Officer Grade Rifle comes standard with the original Israeli furniture installed and a New U.S. Made Belgian Style Black Synthetic Furniture set. Within a few short minutes you can take your original looking Hebrew War Hammer and convert it to the Iconic Traditional Belgium Style FN FAL Rifle! Whether heading to maneuvers in the Sinai or going on parade along the streets of Tel Aviv the Officer Grade Rifle has you covered. Top quality DSA parts and Israeli parts kit built into a factory produced rifle that's the best of both worlds!
PLEASE NOTE: If you live in a magazine restricted state we remove the hi cap mag and will be glad to substitute with a 10 round mag IF AVAILABLE. If a 10 round mag is not available we will remove the hi cap magazine from the shipment. We cannot ship prohibited magazines to out of state addresses. There will be no substitutions or discounts offered for removal of mags.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have.
By placing an order with Atlantic Firearms you are acknowledging and agreeing to all Terms and Conditions outlined in the Terms And Conditions section.