DSA SA58 FAL Rifle Carbine
DS Arms or DSA builds the famous FN FAL rifle in the US using state of the art manufacturing techniques. DSA FAL rifles are just like the original FAL and original parts will interchange. These .308 rifles allow you to own a High Quality New rifle used by Military's all over the world. DSA also offers a wide variety of FAL pistols and FAL parts and accessories. DS Arms also offers RPD Rifles in full size and carbine length for those looking for a bit of Cold War flare to their collection. All DS Arms firearms are backed up by their knowledgeable staff and warranty.
DSA SA58 16" Traditional Profile Barrel, Fixed Stock Rifle Features
- 16" Premium Traditional Profile Barrel.
- Threaded 9/16x24 Left At The Muzzle
- Barrel Features Bi-Pod Cut & Front Sling Swivel.
- Carry Handle
- Barrel Threaded 9/16x24 LEFT.
- 7.62 X 51mm NATO.
- 4140 Fully Machined & Heat Treated Cast Steel Type 1 or Type 2 Receiver may vary ( No Choice)
- Belgian Style Combo Device Flash Hider.
- U.S. Made Glass Filled Nylon Pistol Grip.
- U.S. Made Glass Filled Nylon Reinforced Full Length Handguards.
- U.S. Made Glass Filled Nylon Humpback Buttstock.
- Light Weight Alloy Lower Trigger Frame.
- 20 Round Magazine (Style may vary)
- Owners Manual, Hard Case & Sling Included.
- Matte Black Duracoat Finish Included.
Manufactured by DS Arms - All parts U.S. Made!
|Overall weight||8.35 lbs|
|Length of pull||14.25"|
- We offer a wide selection of DS ARMS FAL rifles please check out all of the FAL Rifle models on the Atlantic Firearms web site.
California Clients: We will be glad to ship this item to CA. You will need to purchase a Grip wrap for our staff to install. Please discuss the purchase as well as all details with your transfer dealer before ordering. Please add the rifle to your cart and then add the Kydex Grip Wrap to your cart, this is also listed at the bottom of this page, and will need to be purchased before we can finish processing your order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you live in a magazine restricted state we remove the hi cap mag and will be glad to substitute with a 10 round mag IF AVAILABLE. If a 10 round mag is not available we will remove the hi cap magazine from the shipment. We cannot ship prohibited magazines to out of state addresses. There will be no substitutions or discounts offered for removal of mags.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have.
By placing an order with Atlantic Firearms you are acknowledging and agreeing to all Terms and Conditions outlined in the Terms And Conditions section.
Please note: There is a small blemish on the underside of the buttstock. This is caused during the production process and will be on all firearms.