News Flash : Orders may take 5-7 business days to ship out. The Covid 19 Virus has impacted supply chains and we are working hard to restock items as quickly as possible. Sorry no changes to orders once placed . Stay Safe & Wash Your Hands!
Glock 17 Pistol GEN 4 Law Enforcement Trade In
The continuous pursuit of perfection in every facet of design, engineering, and manufacturing has firmly established GLOCK pistols as the standard by which all others are compared. Today, Glock is the leading global manufacturer of pistols, precisely engineered to meet the demanding specifications of military and law enforcement agencies worldwide. That powerful validation, and our reputation for safety, durability, reliability, and ease of use, has also driven our consumer dedication further than ever anticipated. As a result, our complete line of GLOCK pistols has become the choice for millions who aspire to carry the perfect firearm for the mission at hand. Moving forward, Glock's commitment to perfection remains steadfast. They will never compromise quality, they will continue to invest tremendous resources in the technology and talent necessary to improve their products wherever possible; and Glock will always strive to deliver maximum customer satisfaction.
-GLOCK pistols were engineered to be safe, simple to shoot and maintain, and ready to perform when called upon. This combination produces confidence for the owners of GLOCK pistols. Keeping you and your loved ones safe is a priority for GLOCK. Our SAFE ACTION® System is a trusted, reliable solution that always performs when needed. Consumers seeking personal defense can rest assured that GLOCK pistols will fire when the system is engaged, but will not fire unintentionally. GLOCK believes that responsible gun ownership begins with gun safety training.
-GLOCK performance and reliability has been proven by professionals. Our pistols are the longest-performing polymer pistol in the United States, with a track record of unparalleled reliability and durability. U.S. law enforcement agencies quickly adopted GLOCK as their service pistol of choice because it was lighter, more reliable, easier to maintain, and carried more rounds than conventional sidearms. Today, law enforcement agencies around the world trust GLOCK to deliver the reliability and firepower necessary to protect their officers in the line of duty.
-GLOCK customers enjoy our industry-leading customer service. Because GLOCK stands behind the engineering and quality of its products, we work diligently to address any issues that arise.
Glock 17 Pistol GEN 4 Law Enforcement Trade In Features
- Model: 17 (Gen 4)
- Caliber: 9mm
- Capacity: 17 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 4.48 in.
- Rated NRA Excellent Condition
Glock 17 Gen 4 pistol LEO trade in pistols are a great way to get into a Glock pistol for Sport shooting, self defense or practice at the range.
As with surplus items, used and LEO trade in firearms, these may contain light scratches and/or holster wear. Finish issues should be expected.
The photos represent an example of the condition of these Glock pistols.
Sights may or may not need to be replaced or upgraded
Condition Standards for Antique/Surplus Firearms (As defined by the National Rifle Association)
- FACTORY NEW- all original parts; 100% original finish; in perfect condition in every respect, inside and out.
- EXCELLENT- all original parts; over 80% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; unmarred wood; fine bore.
- FINE- all original parts; over 30% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; minor marks in wood, good bore.
- VERY GOOD- all original parts; none to 30% original finish; original metal surfaces smooth with all edges sharp; clear lettering, numerals and design on metal; wood slightly scratched or bruised; bore disregarded for collectors firearms.
- GOOD- some minor replacement parts; metal smoothly rusted or lightly pitted in places, cleaned or reblued; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal legible; wood refinished, scratched, bruised or minor cracks repaired; in good working order.
- FAIR- some major parts replaced; minor replacement parts may be required; metal rusted, may be lightly pitted all over, vigorously cleaned or reblued; rounded edges of metal and wood; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal partly obliterated; wood scratched, bruised, cracked or repaired where broken; in fair working order or can be easily repaired and placed in working order.
- POOR- major and minor parts replaced; major replacement parts required and extensive restoration needed; metal deeply pitted; principal lettering, numerals and design obliterated; wood badly scratched, bruised, cracked or broken; mechanically inoperative; generally undesirable as a collectors firearm.
PLEASE NOTE: If you live in a magazine restricted state we remove the hi cap mag and will be glad to substitute with a 10 round mag IF AVAILABLE. If a 10 round mag is not available we will remove the hi cap magazine from the shipment. We cannot ship prohibited magazines to out of state addresses. There will be no substitutions or discounts offered for removal of mags.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have.
By placing an order with Atlantic Firearms you are acknowledging and agreeing to all Terms and Conditions outlined in the Terms And Conditions section.