GSG MP40 Pistol 9mm
GSG-MP40 9mm Pistol
- Overall Length 24.5"
- Height 7"
- Frame Construction - Zamak 5 with Polymer Accents
- Weapon Weight W /Magazine (Unloaded) 126 oz
- Caliber 9x19mm
- Barrel length 10"
- Detachable 25 round magazine - All Metal
American Tactical & GSG are excited to bring to the United States the very first reproduction of the original WWII MP-40 in 9mm.
Manufactured as a pistol with no stock, this replica classic firearm is the closest version of an MP-40 to be importable in decades! While maintaining a close overall appearance to the original WWII firearm, the GSG-MP40P is manufactured with all new parts to US regulation specs for importation.
Comes from the factory with 1- 25 round magazine and a loading assistance accessory
The GSG-MP40P is a new manufactured pistol and is only a replica in appearance to the original MP-40. This pistol is not compatible with original WWII MP-40 parts or magazines.
American Tactical is currently in the Research & Development stage of creating a 922(r ) compliant stock kit for those who want to SBR this pistol under NFA regulations, so stay tuned!
Limited Lifetime Warranty and Product Return Policy Please Click Link For Further Details:
Please note, no longer comes with wood crate
GSG-MP40 9MM MANUAL HERE:
- Use only commercial grade ammunition in its original packaging that corresponds with the caliber of the gun. The correct caliber is imprinted on the gun.
- American Tactical has tested this Pistol with 115 & 147 grain factory new ammunition and 135 grain hollow point.
- Never use reloaded, “refurbished”, hand-loaded or non standard ammunition of a different caliber.
- Never use dirty, wet, corroded, bent, damaged or oiled ammunition.
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to adjust a semi-automatic gun to all loads.
PLEASE NOTE: If you live in a magazine restricted state we remove the hi cap mag and will be glad to substitute with a 10 round mag IF AVAILABLE. If a 10 round mag is not available we will remove the hi cap magazine from the shipment. We cannot ship prohibited magazines to out of state addresses. There will be no substitutions or discounts offered for removal of mags.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have.
By placing an order with Atlantic Firearms you are acknowledging and agreeing to all Terms and Conditions outlined in the Terms And Conditions section.