IWI TAVOR X95 XB17-9 9MM $$ Price Click Promo SAVE $$
Israel Weapon Industries - IWI is an Israeli firearms manufacturer, formerly the Magen division of the Israel Military Industries Ltd (IMI). It was founded in 1933. Formerly owned by the State of Israel, in 2005, the Small Arms Division of IMI was privatized and renamed IWI. IWI is one of the world's most famous and bestselling military arms manufacturers.The Magen division rose to international prominence in the 1950s, as the creator of the Uzi. Subsequent well known military exports have included the Negev light machine gun, Galil rifle, Tavor rifle, and the DAN .338 sniper rifle. IWI develops and manufactures guns used by armies and law enforcement agencies around the world.
Special price available, Click ADD TO CART to view the limited time offer !!
Tavor® X95™ Flattop XB17-9
- Caliber 9mm Parabellum
- Action Semi-auto
- Operating System Closed Bolt, Blow Back
- Magazine Type IWI "COLT" Style, Steel. (Note that the Tavor X95 rifle is assembled in the US from imported and US parts under 18 U.S.C § 922(r). You should only use magazines made in the USA in your Tavor X95. Use of an imported magazine may put you in violation of 18 U.S.C § 922(r).
- Magazine Capacity 32 Rounds
- Barrel Material Cold Hammer Forged, CrMoV
- Barrel Length 17"
- Overall Length 26 1/8"
- Weight 7.9 lbs.
- Rifling Right Hand, 4 Grooves, 1:10 Inch Twist
- Stock Color Black
- Stock Type Reinforced Polymer Bullpup Configuration
- Sights Folding front sight (blade) with Tritium insert and folding rear sight (aperture)
The new Tavor® X95™ is the next generation bullpup from IWI US, Inc. Upgrades and enhancements from the original TAVOR® SAR include a new fire control pack with a 5-6 lb. trigger pull, repositioning of the ambidextrous mag release to an AR-15 location, a forearm with Picatinny rails at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions with removable rail covers, relocation of the charging handle closer to your center mass, a modular Tavor style pistol grip that can be swapped out to a standard pistol grip with traditional trigger guard and a smaller, lower profile bolt release button.
PLEASE NOTE: If you live in a magazine restricted state we remove the hi cap mag and will be glad to substitute with a 10 round mag IF AVAILABLE. If a 10 round mag is not available we will remove the hi cap magazine from the shipment. We cannot ship prohibited magazines to out of state addresses. There will be no substitutions or discounts offered for removal of mags.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have.
By placing an order with Atlantic Firearms you are acknowledging and agreeing to all Terms and Conditions outlined in the Terms And Conditions section.