MAGPUL PMAG G36-T36
Magpul Industries Corporation is an American designer and manufacturer of high-tech polymer and composite firearms accessories. Magpul Industries Corp was founded in 1999 by Richard M. Fitzpatrick, a sergeant in the United States Marine Corps Force Reconnaissance. The company currently has two divisions: Magpul Industries, which manufactures firearms accessories etc; and Magpul Core, founded in 2008, which delivers firearms training, including instructional videos. The corporate headquarters is in Austin, Texas in the United States. Magpul Industries takes its name from its first product, the MagPul (which stands for "magazine puller"), an accessory for the STANAG magazines used by US and NATO armed forces, which aided users in pulling the magazine out of its pouch. Magpul primarily designs, manufactures and distributes polymer magazines, accessories and gun parts for the AR-15/M16/M4 family of rifles, AK-47 rifles, Remington 870 and Mossberg 500/590 12-gauge shotguns, and it has also expanded into the area of rifle chassis for the Remington 700, Ruger 10/22 and Ruger American Rifle, as well as standard- and large-capacity magazines for the Glock 17/19/26 pistols.
MAGPUL PMAG G36-T36 Features
- Impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Slimline design for increased pouch compatibility
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Black-oxide coated (MIL-DTL-13924D) USGI-spec stainless steel spring
- Transparent windows on both sides of the PMAG 30G MagLevel along with a painted indicator on the spring allows for easy determination of rounds remaining
- Flared floorplate for positive magazine handling and easy disassembly
The PMAG 30G MagLevel (5.56x45 NATO) is a durable, lightweight, high reliability 30-round polymer magazine designed specifically for the Heckler & Koch G36. It features an advanced impact resistant polymer construction and an easy to disassemble design with a flared floorplate for positive magazine extraction from pouches. The PMAG 30G utilizes a resilient Milspec black oxide coated stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance and an anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability. It is compatible with all PMAG floor plate accessories.
The PMAG 30G MagLevel features transparent windows on both sides of the body and has a painted indicator on the spring for quick determination of approximate rounds remaining in the magazine.
Compatible with all 5.56x45mm Heckler & Koch G36 variants, excluding the semi-auto U.S. marketed SL8.
Made in U.S.A.
Magazines Capacity Restrictions as follows:
California: No magazines over 10 rounds
Colorado: No shotgun magazines over 8 rounds. No other magazines over 15 rounds
Connecticut: No magazines over 10 rounds
District of Columbia No magazines over 10 rounds
Hawaii: No magazines over 10 rounds that may fit a pistol
· No magazines over 15 rounds to Aurora, IL
· No magazines over 12 rounds to Chicago, IL
· No magazines over 16 rounds to Franklin Park, IL
· No magazines over 10 rounds to Oak Park, IL
· No magazines over 35 rounds to Riverdale, IL
Vermont: No magazines over 10 rounds
Maryland: No magazines over 10 rounds
Massachusetts: No magazines over 10 rounds
New Jersey: No magazines over 15 rounds
New York: No magazines over 10 rounds
Exceptions : If you are exempt from any of these restrictions, please note this in the order notes section and we will send the mags to your FFL transfer dealer . Please make sure you have discussed this with your FFL dealer before placing the order .