Panzer Arms Bullpup BP12, 12 gauge shotgun
Panzer Arms, is based in Turkey and they are currently manufacturing the latest generation of the AR-12 Shotgun and Bullpup B12 Shotgun. Due to importation, these firearms can go out of stock quickly, you can subscribe for our email newsletter to keep informed on arrival and sales of firearms.
Panzer Arms BP-12 Bullpup Semi-Auto Tactical Shotgun Cal. 12 ga Features
- Barrel Length - 18 1/2"
- Overall Length - 29 1/2"
- Weight w/Empty Magazine - 9 lbs.
- Self Adjusted Gas System
- Upper Receiver - 7075 Aluminum including full integral picatinny rails
- Lower impact resistant polymer w/Ergonomic Grip
- Bolt - Chrome Moly
- Recoil Pad
- Adjustable Cheek Pad
- Completely Ambidextrous - Safety Lever, Mag Release, Two Cocking Handles to Operate three ways, Up - Left - Right
- Includes: 2 x 5 Rd. Magazines - Front & Rear Flip-Up Sights - Removable Angled Fore Grip - Cleaning Kit - Manual - Warranty
- Magazines are interchangeable between Panzer Arms AR Twelve Shotgun & we offer extra 10 round Panzer mags
- The receiver/frame is thicker than similar Shotguns on the market.
- The trigger parts are machined from solid stock, not investment cast
- The magazines are designed to work with both 2 3/4 and 3-inch shells
- Gas system is self-adjusted to any shell Both Low and HI Brass. Spring and buffer system can handle high powered shells with no problem
- AR12 has ergonomic grips and cheek rest very comfortable feel .
- Rails built into the handguard for easy mounting of optics/sights. No need to buy expensive aftermarket rails.
The BP-12 Bullpup shotgun setup reduces the overall length and weight substantially while not sacrificing barrel length and velocity. It is short, compact and easy top handle but still provides the same accuracy as long barrel rifles. A Bullpup model shotgun delivers numerous different benefits in tactical shotgun settings as the design allows efficient use in close quarters.
Pistol Grip, Mag realease, and fire control markings may vary from pictures, No choice at this time
Does not come with optic or 10 round magazine
PLEASE NOTE: If you live in a magazine restricted state we remove the hi cap mag and will be glad to substitute with a 10 round mag IF AVAILABLE. If a 10 round mag is not available we will remove the hi cap magazine from the shipment. We cannot ship prohibited magazines to out of state addresses. There will be no substitutions or discounts offered for removal of mags.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have.
By placing an order with Atlantic Firearms you are acknowledging and agreeing to all Terms and Conditions outlined in the Terms And Conditions section.