WBP AK47 Beryl Style Mid Length DIY Barreled Receiver-S&D
Polish WBP Beryl Style Mid Length AK47 DIY CG1 Barreled Receiver Demo features
- Polish FB Radom Hammer Forged Chrome lined barrel , 762 x 39 cal
- Childers Guns CG1 Original Style Polish receiver made from Polish Stamping with Polish selector markings
- 14mm LH threads at muzzle end
- Polish Forged Trunnion Marked Circle 11
- WBP Enhanced safety Lever
- WBP Elevated front and rear sights to work with rail system and to better co-witness with optics.
- WBP 24mm threads at front sight block/gas block, for those interested in potentially creating an SBR(ALL NFA laws apply)
- WBP Enhanced extended magazine release
- WBP Enhanced magazine release
- Beryl Style Military Grade Top Weaver Rail System (removable)
Polish WBP Beryl Style Mid Length AK47 DIY Barreled Receiver is assembled by War Services with Polish Forged Trunnion is a great way to get your project started. These DIY Barreled Receivers are an Atlantic Exclusives and built using Brand New production WBP Imported Polish Parts. These barreled receivers are packed with high quality parts like the New Polish Hammer Forged Chrome lined barrel by FB Radom, Childers Guns CG1 AK47 receiver made from Polish stamping with traditional Polish selector markings, original Beryl style weaver top rail, great for mounting military grade optics like the ACOG and Aimpoint, WBP Polish enhanced selector lever, WBP enhanced magazine release, WBP Elevated Front and Rear sights, great for co-witnessing optics, and 24mm threads at the front sight block, in case you want to create an SBR(all NFA Laws Apply). This DIY barreled receiver comes with most of the hard work done and overall is a feature rich offering for you next build. Metal parts may need final paint finish based on your final goal.
Additional parts needed to complete this build:
-Stock set w/ pistol grip
-Fire control group(Hammer, Disconnector, Trigger)
-Selector Lever(promo available)
-Pistol grip nut and screw
-Shepherds hook or FCG retaining plate
-(2) Axis Pins
This is a Demo item that has been test fired for function but not zeroed, approximately 200 rounds. There will be no returns or warranty offered with this unit at this low price.
Please Note: Receivers Must ship to a FFL for transfer. Although this barreled receiver is mostly built this still may require some fine tuning and adjustments to the sights, rails, etc. to acheive optimum performance.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have.