PRIMARY ARMS GENII 3X COMPACT PRISM SCOPE-ILLUMINATED ACSS CQB-M2 5.56 RETICLE-FLAT DARK EARTH
Primary Arms was founded based on a simple idea that has become the cornerstone of our business, "To provide firearms enthusiasts, professional shooters, and servicemen and women the highest quality optics at affordable prices." They strive to find new ways to improve their product selection and optics that they sell.
Primary Arms 3X Compact Prism Scope Gen II with ACSS CQB reticle Features
- Removable spacer allows the scope to be used on a variety of rifle platforms
- ACSS 5.56 CQB-M2 reticle has BDC and ranging out to 600 yards with 5.56 NATO, .223 Remington, 5.45x39mm, and .308 Winchester
- Fully illuminated reticle is visible even in bright daylight
- Removable M1913 picatinny top rail for accessories or piggy-backed red dot sights
- Generous 10.3mm exit pupil allows for a bright and forgiving eye box
- 31.5ft field of view at 100 yards provides easier tracking of mobile targets
- 2.7" - 3.0" of eye relief
- 1/2 MOA turret clicks are tactile and audible for easy zeroing
- Tough prism scope is waterproof, fog resistant, and shockproof
- Durable Type II hardcoat anodized black finish with Flat Dark Earth ceramic top coat
- Compatible with standard carry handle mounts
- Protected by a lifetime warranty
The Primary Arms 3X Compact Prism Scope Gen II with ACSS CQB reticle is the lightweight, do-everything scope you've been looking for. The low 3X magnification and bright illuminated reticle allow for fast, both-eyes-open shooting at close range, while the ACSS CQB reticle allows for easy hits on targets out to an impressive 600 yards. For even greater flexibility, the GEN II features a removable spacer to tailor the perfect height for both AR-15 and AK-47 platform rifles. Whether you're looking for a new scope for competition, hunting, or plinking, why look any further?
All Optics must be shipped to the Billing address with signature required to guarantee delivery . We can ship Optics to a FFL dealer with your gun order also .