Russian AK-47 Bayonet & Scabbard-Type 3-Izhevsk-NRA Good
Russian AK-47 Bayonet & Scabbard Type 3 Izhevsk NRA Good Features
- Russian manufactured
- Izhevsk Bakelite Type 3
- Rated NRA Good condition
Russian manufactured, Izhevsk Bakelite Type 3 Bayonet and scabbard. These are a great item to add to any Kalashnikov Collection and most exciting of all is that we have seen many with matching scabbards. However we do not guaratnee the scabbard numbers to match. May or may not come with hand strap or hanger. No special requests. Extremely limited quantities available. Rated NRA Good condition
Shipping $7.95 VIA USPS Priority / First Class Mail or FedEx, no choice of courier
Condition Standards for Antique/Surplus Firearms (As defined by the National Rifle Association)
- FACTORY NEW- all original parts; 100% original finish; in perfect condition in every respect, inside and out.
- EXCELLENT- all original parts; over 80% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; unmarred wood; fine bore.
- FINE- all original parts; over 30% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; minor marks in wood, good bore.
- VERY GOOD- all original parts; none to 30% original finish; original metal surfaces smooth with all edges sharp; clear lettering, numerals and design on metal; wood slightly scratched or bruised; bore disregarded for collectors firearms.
- GOOD- some minor replacement parts; metal smoothly rusted or lightly pitted in places, cleaned or reblued; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal legible; wood refinished, scratched, bruised or minor cracks repaired; in good working order.
- FAIR- some major parts replaced; minor replacement parts may be required; metal rusted, may be lightly pitted all over, vigorously cleaned or reblued; rounded edges of metal and wood; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal partly obliterated; wood scratched, bruised, cracked or repaired where broken; in fair working order or can be easily repaired and placed in working order.
- POOR- major and minor parts replaced; major replacement parts required and extensive restoration needed; metal deeply pitted; principal lettering, numerals and design obliterated; wood badly scratched, bruised, cracked or broken; mechanically inoperative; generally undesirable as a collectors firearm.