News Flash : Orders may take 5-7 days to ship out. Contact your FFL dealer BEFORE placing the order. Your FFL must be Open During Normal Business Hours M-F ! Complications due to FFL hours of operation issues may incur extra shipping fees! We can not offer custom delivery times . Stay Safe & Wash Your Hands!
Russian AK-74 Bayonet & Scabbard-Izhevsk-True Black-NRA Very Good
Russian AK-74 Bayonet & Scabbard-Izhevsk True Black
- Russian manufactured
- Current Issue Bayonet
- Izhevsk "True Black" AK-74 bayonet and scabbard
- Rated NRA Very Good condition
These are perhaps the rarest AK bayonet of them all! These are current issue, Russian manufactured, Izhevsk "True Black" AK-74 bayonet and scabbard. Most exciting of all is that we have seen many to have matching scabbard numbers. However we do not guaratnee the scabbard numbers to match. Hanger included. Extremely limited quantities available. Rated NRA Very Good condition.
Shipping $7.95 VIA USPS Priority / First Class Mail or FedEx, no choice of courier
Condition Standards for Antique/Surplus Firearms (As defined by the National Rifle Association)
- FACTORY NEW- all original parts; 100% original finish; in perfect condition in every respect, inside and out.
- EXCELLENT- all original parts; over 80% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; unmarred wood; fine bore.
- FINE- all original parts; over 30% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; minor marks in wood, good bore.
- VERY GOOD- all original parts; none to 30% original finish; original metal surfaces smooth with all edges sharp; clear lettering, numerals and design on metal; wood slightly scratched or bruised; bore disregarded for collectors firearms.
- GOOD- some minor replacement parts; metal smoothly rusted or lightly pitted in places, cleaned or reblued; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal legible; wood refinished, scratched, bruised or minor cracks repaired; in good working order.
- FAIR- some major parts replaced; minor replacement parts may be required; metal rusted, may be lightly pitted all over, vigorously cleaned or reblued; rounded edges of metal and wood; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal partly obliterated; wood scratched, bruised, cracked or repaired where broken; in fair working order or can be easily repaired and placed in working order.
- POOR- major and minor parts replaced; major replacement parts required and extensive restoration needed; metal deeply pitted; principal lettering, numerals and design obliterated; wood badly scratched, bruised, cracked or broken; mechanically inoperative; generally undesirable as a collectors firearm.