SA VZ 58 Pistol 762B 12"- Czechpoint
CzechPoint Inc. is located in the United States was launched in October 2008. They are a direct partner with Czech Small Arms, a firearms manufacturer located in Jablunka, Czech Republic. CzechPoint is the sole importer and primary distributor for the following Czech Small Arms (CSA) manufactured firearms the Sa vz. 58 Sporter rifle, the Sa vz.58 Sporter pistol, and the Sa vz. 61 Pistol. CzechPoint is proud to be the sole importer and distributor of Alfa Proj revolvers manufactured in Brno, Czech Republic. CzechPoint will help to eliminate communication issues and offer firearms dealers and buyers a source of contact for CSA products.
Czechpoint Sa vz.58 pistol in 7.62x39 Features
- - high quality barrel manufactured by Lothar Walther in Germany
- - chrome-lined Threaded barrel 14x1 right hand
- - Shockwave Blade pistol stabilizer
- - Phantom flash hider
- - patented push-down plate on bolt carrier to prevent misfire issues (Czech Small Arms vz. 58 firearms are the only vz. 58s manufactured with this vital part to ensure reliability)
- - drilled and tapped side rail holes in receiver for do-it-yourself side rail installation for optic mounts (side rail and optic mount not included with pistol)
- - semi gloss/matte black finish cured at 300 °F over phosphate.
- - two 30 round aluminum magazines
- - owner's manual
- - cleaning kit
- - sling
- - 5 year warranty
Manufactured by Czech Small Arms in Jablunka, Czech Republicthen and Imported by Czeckpoint USA for the USA shooting enthusiasts and collectors. The SA VZ-58 Pistol is a great firearms for fun range use or as a SBR (short Barrel Rifle) Project after NFA approval. The Sa vz. 58 pistol was imported by CzechPoint into the USA with the CSA rear sling swivel and sling swivel plate. CzechPoint removed the sling swivel screw and plate and attached the CSA AR15/M4 adapter to mount the Shockwave Blade brace. The SA. VZ58 Pistol has drilled and tapped holes for the receiver side rail, this means you can easily install a side rail by removing the two screws in the receiver and screw on the side rail with a hex/Allen wrench.
Please note: These firearms now include a bayonet lug not pictured
PLEASE NOTE: If you live in a magazine restricted state we remove the hi cap mag and will be glad to substitute with a 10 round mag IF AVAILABLE. If a 10 round mag is not available we will remove the hi cap magazine from the shipment. We cannot ship prohibited magazines to out of state addresses. There will be no substitutions or discounts offered for removal of mags.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have.
By placing an order with Atlantic Firearms you are acknowledging and agreeing to all Terms and Conditions outlined in the Terms And Conditions section.