Sig Sauer M400 11" SWAT Pistol w/ Stabilizing Brace
SIG Sauer is the brand name used by two sister companies involved in the design and manufacture of firearms. The original company, SIG Sauer GmbH, is a German company, formed in 1976 as a partnership between Schweizerische Industrie Gesellschaft (SIG) of Switzerland and J.P. Sauer & Sohn of Germany. A separate company was founded in the US in 1985 with the name SIGARMS to import and distribute SIG Sauer firearms into the United States. This company was renamed SIG Sauer Inc. in 2007 and since 2000 has been organizationally separate from SIG Sauer GmbH. SIG Sauer makes multiple different parts and accersories, and popular 9mm pistols.
THE SIGM400 SERIES TACTICAL PISTOL, designed for use in law enforcement, military operations, or the sporting field as well as competitive shooting. The SIG M400 is a true AR platform tactical pistol. Provides unparalleled accuracy, with a 11" chrome-lined and phosphate coated barrel that provides maximum durability and corrosion resistance. A 7075-T6 aircraft grade aluminum forged lower receiver adds to the durability and reliability.
- Direct impingement gas operating system with rotating locking bolt
- 5.56 x 45 mm NATO Chrome-lined barrels with phosphate finish
- Two-Piece Aluminum quad-rail
- Accepts most M16 type magazines ( one 10 Round Mag Included)
- A2 Type flash supressor
Includes the NEW SB15 Pistol Stabilizing Brace
The SB15 dramatically improves the single-handed performance of buffer tube equipped pistols.
• Fits all pistols equipped with an AR-style buffer tube 1.0" - 1.2" in diameter.
• ATF compliant
• Veteran designed
• Made in USA
• Quick and easy to install
* ATF has reviewed this product and determined that attaching the SB15 to a firearm does not alter the classification of the firearm or subject the firearm to NFA control.
PLEASE NOTE: If you live in a magazine restricted state and the magazine that comes with the firearm would be illegal, we will remove the magazine from the order and ship the firearm to your FFL dealer without the magazine. We cannot ship prohibited magazines to out of state addresses and we cannot alter or customize magazines at this time. There will be no substitutions or discounts for removal of magazines or any other custom magazine options offered.