News Flash : Orders may take 5-7 days to ship out. Contact your FFL dealer BEFORE placing the order. Your FFL must be Open During Normal Business Hours M-F ! Complications due to FFL hours of operation issues may incur extra shipping fees! We can not offer custom delivery times . Stay Safe & Wash Your Hands!
SIPHON AR15 RIFLE-PUMP ACTION-SALTWATER ARMS
Saltwater Arms SIPHON Pump Action AR-15 Rifle Features
- FREE SHIPPING
- AR15 Pump Action rifle
- Lower Receiver: Standard Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum with mil-spec fire control group
- Upper Receiver : Forged 7075 Upper
- Barrel Profile: AR-15 16" 416R Stainless Steel Contour Barrel / 5.56 NATO / with 1:8 Twist
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28 Chamber: 5.56 NATO
- Muzzle Brake : M4 Muzzle Device: Stainless Steel Muzzle Brake with Crush Washer
- Receiver Type: M4
- Receiver Finish: Hardcoat Anodized Hand Guard Type: 12” KMX Lightweight Rail
- Bolt Carrier Group Included: Yes .223 /5.56 NATO Black Nitrite Finish Bolt Carrier Profile: Full-Auto
- Buffer Tube: 7075 T6 Aluminum Mil-Spec Tube
- Pump slide grip: M-lock Vertical foregrip
- Magazine: (1) 10-Round Magazine
- UPC: 684753012550
- SKU 1115S2
Saltwater Arms is now offering their innovative AR15 Pump action rifle chambered in .556 / .223. This is a great option for those that want something diffrent or are trapped in a non AR15 friendly state. All the same features of your AR15 rifle only PUMP ACTION!
Please Note: Does not come with optic
PLEASE NOTE: If you live in a magazine restricted state we remove the hi cap mag and will be glad to substitute with a 10 round mag IF AVAILABLE. If a 10 round mag is not available we will remove the hi cap magazine from the shipment. We cannot ship prohibited magazines to out of state addresses. There will be no substitutions or discounts offered for removal of mags.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have.
By placing an order with Atlantic Firearms you are acknowledging and agreeing to all Terms and Conditions outlined in the Terms And Conditions section.