STEYR AUG-A3 M1 Black Extended rail-$$ PRICE CLICK PROMO SAVE $$
Steyr Arms principles are Prestigious, Legendary, and Reliable. They were first established by Josef Werndl when he launched Steyr Mannlicher in 1864 with the production of the modern breech-loading rifle system. Josef Werndl’s drive to produce the most reliable firearms on the market is alive and well in Steyr Arms USA. We manufacture high quality guns, like the Steyr AUG, proudly at our American headquarters in Bessemer, Alabama. Forged in Austria, Proven in America.
Special price available, Click ADD TO CART to view the limited time offer !!
STEYR AUG-A3 M1 223/5.56 Black Extended rail
- FREE SHIPPING ON THIS RIFLE
- Steyr AUG A3 M1 Semi Automatic Rifle
- 16" Cold Hammer Forged Mannox Lined Barrel
- NEW Thread pattern 1/2 x 28 for a wide variety of Muzzle devices an suppressors
- 1:9" Right Hand Twist, 6 Groove Rifling
- Adjustable Short Stroke Gas Piston
- Accepts Steyr AUG Magazines
- 30 Round Magazine
- Extended Picatinny Rail System
- Hard Eloxal-Coated Aircraft Aluminum Receiver
- Two Position Trigger Blocking Safety
- Single Stage Trigger System
- Trigger Pull 9lbs 8 ounces
- Synthetic stock
- Integral pistol grip
- Iconic Bullpup Design
- Elastomer .3" Thick Recoil Pad
- Overall Length 28.15"
- Overall Weight (approximate 7.8lbs)
- Matte Black
- SKU AUGM1BLKEXT
- UPC 688218739426
The Steyr AUG A3 M1 is iconic bull-pup design with quite a cult like following, having been featured in several Holloywood films and earning it's reputation in the hands of Military and Law Enforcement professionals around the world. The Steyr AUG quickly became a favorite due to the compact design and ergonomic features. The AUG was adopted by the Austrian Army in 1977 and the AUG A3 M1 is the latest generation version available to civilian shooters.Thread pattern 1/2 x 28 for a wide variety of Muzzle devices an suppressors . This version uses Steyr AUG magazines
Please Note: Optic and flashlight NOT INCLUDED
PLEASE NOTE: If you live in a magazine restricted state we remove the hi cap mag and will be glad to substitute with a 10 round mag IF AVAILABLE. If a 10 round mag is not available we will remove the hi cap magazine from the shipment. We cannot ship prohibited magazines to out of state addresses. There will be no substitutions or discounts offered for removal of mags.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have.