UltiMAK M1-B AK47 Rail System
UltiMAK Over Barrel Gas Tube Optic Mounts
UltiMAK provides simple, no-nonsense solutions for mounting optics to some of the world's most popular rifles and Carbines and have doing so for years. Their proiretiory designs and no nosense approach have set them apart from amny other manufcatuers.
All UlitMAK mounts offer:
- The user the ability to use both iron sights and optics without reconfiguration
- Low profile design stays out of your way
- No need for a raised cheekpiece for proper eye relief
- Absolute stability on the gun
- Minaml weight and great strength (installing the M9 on an M70 AK having synthetic furniture actually REDUCES the weight of the rifle)
- A self-centering design for optimum alignment
- Never needs to be removed to clean your firearm
- No Fuss, Drop-in installation. No gunsmithing required (some stock forends require minor inletting)
- Made of strong, lightweight, solid, hard anodized aluminum
- 100% made in the U.S.A.
UltiMAK M1-B AK47 Rail System Features
- Model: M1-B
- Forward Optic Mount for AKM Rifles and AK Pistols
- Replaces factory gas tube
- Clamps directly to barrel for maximum stability and accuracy
- Solid, one-piece 6061-T6 hard anodized aluminum body
- 4140 steel clamps, screws, allen wrench and instructions included
- No Gunsmithing required for installation.
- Overall Length: 6.875 inches
- Made in U.S.A.
UltiMAK M1-B is a rock-solid platform for your premium optics. With the increasing popularity of the AK based rifles in three gun competitions, the need for a handy, light, completely reliable high speed sighting system has resulted in the UltiMAK M1-B optic mount. Its Picatinny style rail is positioned well below the iron sight axis, making this the lowest optic mount available for the AK. With a tubular sight mounted low, you will be able to use your optic without a comb riser and still use your regular hold. The system allows for co witnessing (the ability to use your iron sights right through a 1x sight as a back-up sighting system) when used with a tubular reflex sight. This heavy duty mount replaces the original steel gas tube and upper handguard, so it adds less than one ounce to the weight of the rifle, making it by far the lightest optic mount installation in the world. The forward positioning of the optic gives you faster, easier and more natural targeting while maintaining your full field of view. Multiple target or moving target engagements, with both eyes open, become second nature.
Shipping $7.95 VIA USPS Priority / First Class Mail