On 8/27 Atlantic Firearms has updated their site to increase security & ease of shopping for our friends and clients. For existing clients your new user name will be the e-mail address your account is linked to. You will need to reset your password as part of our updated security measures. Once you have entered the e-mail address and hit the reset tab a link will be sent to that e-mail to reset your password.
WBP AK47 Beryl Style Mid Length DIY Kit
WBP Beryl Style Mid Length AK47 DIY Kit features
- Polish FB Radom Hammer Forged Chrome lined barrrel , 762 X39 cal
- 14mm LH threads at muzzle end
- Polish Forged Trunnion Marked Circle 11
- WBP Enhanced safety Lever
- WBP Elevated front and rear sights to work with rail system and to better co-witness with optics.
- WBP 24mm threads at front sight block/gas block, for those interested in potentially creating an SBR(ALL NFA laws apply)
- WBP Enhanced extended magazine release
- WBP enhanced magazine release
- Beryl Style Military Grade Top Weaver Rail System (removable)
Polish WBP Beryl Mid Length Style AK47 DIY Kit is assembled by War Services with Polish Forged Trunnion is a great way to get your project started. These DIY kits are an Atlantic Exclusive and built using Brand New production WBP Imported Polish Parts. These kits are packed with high quality parts like the New Polish Hammer Forged Chrome lined barrel by FB Radom , original Beryl style weaver top rail, great for mounting military grade optics like the ACOG and Aimpoint, WBP Polish enhanced selector lever, WBP enhanced magazine release, WBP Elevated Front and Rear sights, great for co-witnessing optics, and 24mm threads at the front sight block, in case you want to create an SBR(all NFA Laws Apply). This DIY kit comes with most of the parts you will need to get you project started and overall is a feature rich offering for you next build.
No FFL Required ships Directly to you . All state & Local laws apply
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have.