Yugoslavian M57 Tokarev Pistol -Zastava 7.62x25 Military Surplus
Zastava Arms is a serbian manufacturer firearms and artillery, based in Kragujevac, Serbia. It was founded in 1853 when it cast its first cannons. It is the leading producer of firearms in Serbia. Zastava Arms produces and exports a wide variety of products to over forty countries, including the popular AK 47 platform.
Yugoslavian M57 Tokarev Pistol Zastava 7.62x25 Military Surplus Features
- Yugoslavian Manufactured M57 Tokarev Pistol
- Semi auto Cal. 7.62 x 25mm
- Includes: 2 x 9 Rd. Magazines
- Military Surplus Rated Fair to Good condition
These are original Yugoslavian Manufactured M57 Tokarev Pistols,Semi auto Cal. 7.62 x 25mm. Rated Surplus Fair to Good condition. The Zastava M57 pistol was a standard pistol for the Yugoslavian soldiers and was adopted in 1957 and a copy of the Soviet TT pistol. These pistols have become very popular with Western military collectors due to their great features and reasonable price.
Includes: 2 x 9 Rd. Magazines
Condition Standards for Antique/Surplus Firearms (As defined by the National Rifle Association)
- FACTORY NEW- all original parts; 100% original finish; in perfect condition in every respect, inside and out.
- EXCELLENT- all original parts; over 80% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; unmarred wood; fine bore.
- FINE- all original parts; over 30% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; minor marks in wood, good bore.
- VERY GOOD- all original parts; none to 30% original finish; original metal surfaces smooth with all edges sharp; clear lettering, numerals and design on metal; wood slightly scratched or bruised; bore disregarded for collectors firearms.
- GOOD- some minor replacement parts; metal smoothly rusted or lightly pitted in places, cleaned or reblued; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal legible; wood refinished, scratched, bruised or minor cracks repaired; in good working order.
- FAIR- some major parts replaced; minor replacement parts may be required; metal rusted, may be lightly pitted all over, vigorously cleaned or reblued; rounded edges of metal and wood; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal partly obliterated; wood scratched, bruised, cracked or repaired where broken; in fair working order or can be easily repaired and placed in working order.
- POOR- major and minor parts replaced; major replacement parts required and extensive restoration needed; metal deeply pitted; principal lettering, numerals and design obliterated; wood badly scratched, bruised, cracked or broken; mechanically inoperative; generally undesirable as a collectors firearm.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have.
By placing an order with Atlantic Firearms you are acknowledging and agreeing to all Terms and Conditions outlined in the Terms And Conditions section.